Current EDC, let's see some pics

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by hioctane33, Mar 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hour13

Hour13 Tah-dah!

.40 USP fullsize, extra mag, $4 knife, $3 flashlight, wallet, phone.

[​IMG]

GTG.
    :supergrin:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. FireForged

FireForged Millenium #3936
    Millennium Member

ok, i'll bite

3. Warp

Warp ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I think not!

Try about half that.

4. NEOH212

NEOH212 Diesel Girl

Still, money is money.

IMHO, better spent on something other than a cell.

To each their own!

:wavey:

5. [​IMG]

#45 High Altitude, Apr 10, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
  6. youngbuck

youngbuck He's Tyrone!

what case is that?

7. I've recently upgraded my smart phone to a Motorola Droid Razr Maxx. I can now upload emergency plans to the phone, along with ERG's and NDC identification apps. The flash drive will be the primary, but the smart phone is becoming a great resource.

8. jdavionic

jdavionic NRA Member

Good idea. I've got a smart phone and just never thought to put some plans in there.

9. May not be easy to read, but better than nothing. My only gripe is that common cords, i.e. mini flashdrive/USB would be nice.

10. WOW! Ummm.... I'd probably recommend purses for some of you dudes here. LOL.

My carry rig? -> a compact Glock shoved in my pants at 4 o'clock position WITHOUT a backup mag. :whistling:

11. Button up shirt or jacket:
    [​IMG]

T-shirt (90% of the time):
    [​IMG]

First picture is a Glock 19 in a CBST with a spare mag. Second picture is a Beretta Nano in a no-name garbage IWB holster (buying a Theis soon) with a spare mag. Common to both is a Smith 642 in an Unkle Mike's ankle holster, Leatherman Blast, cell phone, wallet w/LEO ID, keys, and Streamlight Microstream. Spare mags go in left front pocket. Belt is typically a 5.11 Operator, unless I'm wearing dress clothing, which is very rare. Ammo for all guns is Speer Gold Dot +P.

#51 rockapede, Apr 11, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
  12. Here is mine.
    [​IMG]

99% of the time its an older P229 in .357 sig in a crossbreed supertuck. sometimes in cold weather i sport the 92F for fun. rarely carry an extra mag. and rarely carry the streamlight strion flashlight. all depends on the day. also included is my 40 year old wallet (was my uncles, im only 26). iPhone 4S. Citizen Skyhawk watch. and keys. almost always have my oakley flak jackets but they are in the wifes car and she is at work :(

13. 92fs.
    [​IMG]

Call me untacticool, but I don't carry a flashlight...or a knife. I keep those items in the car.

14. Not technically my EDC, but I picked up some more carry ammo for the Glock 33 yesterday and I've been trying it in it's new Theis holster:

[​IMG]

Spare magazine is a 15 round Glock 31 mag in a Desantis Mag-Packer. I'm actually surprised how well the little Glock carries in the Theis compared to previous holsters.

#54 ATW525, Apr 12, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2012
  15. hamster

hamster NRA Life Member

For the love of all that is holy, please describe what is in your photos folks. I'd love to know name of the various toys in these so I can get some for myself!

#55 hamster, Apr 12, 2012
  16. jwhite75

jwhite75 Gubmint Worker

[​IMG]
    By jwhite75 at 2011-07-07

Glock 23 in a HBE Com III Black Cherry with Shark trim.

17. OctoberRust

OctoberRust Anti-Federalist

:cool: :supergrin:

[​IMG]

ETA - I open carry it of course ;)

#57 OctoberRust, Apr 12, 2012

18. What kind of pocket holster is that?

19. fletch_man

fletch_man Santo Pistolero

Ummm, do the fingernails AFTER the sausage................

20. Sorry... I overlooked this. It works best with Comp I's because it's actually a Safariland 371 for carrying Comp Is. It sort of fits the 5star LCR loaders so I use it until I get around to getting something that fits them better.