close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Current EDC Glock (pics)

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by Beanie-Bean, Jun 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beanie-Bean

Beanie-Bean

Apr 23, 2011
    Central Texas
    My current EDC. Even the knife is smaller :) Actually, I shot the pic for the Spyderco guys to get an idea of how big the new knife is, and I used the G27 as the reference for that:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The sights are Trijicon HD, and if you hit the front site with a 200-lumen LED, it will glow in the dark. Ammo is Hornady Critical Defense.

Knife is the new Spyderco Squeak. It's a non-locking, short-blade knife that should be legal to carry just about anywhere.

2. C0untZer0

C0untZer0

May 16, 2011
    I don't get what the knife has to do with the gun?

3. EDC = every day carry. He is showing us what knife and gun he carries. I take it you don't carry a knife?

ETA: plus he explained exactly why he is showing the knife....

Last edited: Jun 29, 2011
  4. Alright another post to put of pics of my glock in! I love these.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Beanie-Bean

Beanie-Bean

Apr 23, 2011
    Central Texas
    Veedubklown: are those different guns? I noticed that the sights are different. I have XS Big Dots installed on my G33 and like them a lot. How much skin do you have left from the grip tape? That looks painful!

C0untZer0: what are the adjustable sights you've got installed on your G34/35?

6. You EDC a 50 round fox of Federal ammo? :dunno:

:rofl::rofl::whistling::wavey:

7. FyreCalG17

FyreCalG17 Gen4 Fondler

Jun 2, 2011
    Houston, TX
    Where did you get the belt clips? I'm getting ready to give holster building a try and need some clips like that.

8. cowboy1964

cowboy1964

Sep 4, 2009
    U.S.A.
    I just ordered a Squeak. Hopefully I won't lose this Spyderco as quickly as I lost the last one!

9. BennerP220

BennerP220

Jun 15, 2005
    Indiana
    Here is my G19 gen4. This weapon has not had a single hiccup. I am extremely thrilled with it!

[​IMG]

10. G23Gen4TX

G23Gen4TX

Nov 9, 2010
    That Casio is like 1982.

11. snaks911

snaks911

Jun 8, 2010
    south texas
    "Tagua" leather holster

[​IMG]

12. cadillacguns

cadillacguns Millennium Member

Jan 20, 1999
    Indianapolis, IN USA
    I want to submitt a pic, but you have all seen what a rubber band and five fmj paper clips look like eh? Seriously, just a G-27 or G-23, thats about it.

13. BuckyP

BuckyP Lifetime Member

Feb 1, 2005
    PA
  14. Me too:

1968 Chief's Special, Krone Sterling Silver pen, sterling business card case, old German Eye brand pocket knife.

15. Same gun, I just hated the XS bigdots. Now their heinies. Love em. Sights are like underwear, it's all personal preference. The talon grips are amazing, I have no issues with them, as far as carry. When they're new, they're VERY "grippy", however about a month of carry/use have turned them into the best grip option I've found for the glock. Other suede-like material loses it's grip texture, and the rubber stays too sticky, as well as in AZ, rubber just gets too soft in the heat.

I made em. Used a piece of wood that was slightly larger than the width/thickness of my belt. Folded it over, pressed it just like I did the gun and holster. Kydex is VERY forgiving, don't be affraid to mess up, you can always reheat it, and it will go back to flat, and then you can form it again. Countless times, it won't lose it's strength. It's great material.

16. bmoore

bmoore

Jan 15, 2006
    Under a regime.
    Nice Casio!!!

17. bcj128

bcj128

Oct 3, 2008
    La La Land
    On duty...

[​IMG]

Off...