close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Crowd Beats, Strips & Robs Tourist On St. Patrick’s Day

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by snerd, Apr 7, 2012.

1. snerd

snerd
    Expand Collapse

2. Restless28

Restless28
    Expand Collapse

Nothing new here.

This is just another non-hate crime because the victim is white.

When I was at the National Fire Academy in Maryland, we were warned to stay away from the area near the Orioles stadium at night.

Lesson learned here. Don't drink in urban areas at night, in fact stay out of them. It dulls your senses, and you end up like this, or worse.

3. JFrame

JFrame
    Expand Collapse

...Happened in one of the most statist states in the country, in one of the most statist cities -- a city where one mayoral candidate wanted to charge a dollar tax for every firearm cartridge sold... :upeyes:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/bul...ndidate-offers-unusual-crime-prevention-plan/

So far, his planning seems to suck... :whistling:

Statists will never understand that they are the problem, not the solution...

#3 JFrame, Apr 7, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2012
  4. Jackalo626

Jackalo626
    Expand Collapse

Agreed. Can't be racist if the white person didn't commit the crime..........I like most of your posts btw.

5. Gunnut 45/454

Gunnut 45/454
    Expand Collapse

Then the call it racist when they pick the wrong white guy and get shot dead. They know they can get away with it in Baltimore cause they are safe from being shot! Don't try that in a stand your ground state!:rofl:

6. Skyhook

Skyhook
    Expand Collapse

7. JFrame

JFrame
    Expand Collapse

Good advice, 'Hook...

Hmmm...You can't possibly be suggesting that someone who talks about a "typical white person," and someone else who talks about a "nation of cowards" and "my people," have race first, foremost, and pathologically always on their minds? :whistling:

#7 JFrame, Apr 8, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2012
  8. Snowman92D

Snowman92D
    Expand Collapse

True...and that's why Jesse, Al, Holder and Obama would like to see "stand your ground" laws repealed.

9. snerd

snerd
    Expand Collapse

What's amazing is that so many people have already forgotten that these words were spoken by our President and our top law enforcement official. Amazing.

10. snerd

snerd
    Expand Collapse

I heard 2 viewpoints after the last presidential election......

1. Bringing America together

2. It's "our" turn now.

Guess which one I see happening?

#10 snerd, Apr 8, 2012
  11. Kingarthurhk

Kingarthurhk
    Expand Collapse
    Isaiah 53:4-9

Treyvontacular. It puts me in mind of the parable of the Good Samaritan. This evil was going on in the time of Christ, and now 2,000 years later it is still going on.

Too bad this guy was a tourist and didn't have a concealed carry. But, then again, I guess it would have given Al Sharpton something else to do if he was a good shot.

12. Gunnut 45/454

Gunnut 45/454
    Expand Collapse

Skyhook
    Well not to worry as Martial law only works when you have the backing of the people!
    The Dictator Obamanation does not! Now a civil war is more likely as those that believe in the COTUS and America are getting to the point of striking back at those that believe in FREEBEES and Government control, and no freedom! Some times the Tree of Liberty requires the blood of Patriots.:supergrin:

Snowman92D
    Nope those days are over we gunowners are never going to let it go back to those days again - we've learned there is NO COMPRIMISE with those that want to remove forever our freddoms!:supergrin:

#12 Gunnut 45/454, Apr 8, 2012
  13. Skyhook

Skyhook
    Expand Collapse

"You can't possibly be suggesting that someone who talks about a "typical white person," and someone else who talks about a "nation of cowards" and "my people," have race first, foremost, and pathologically always on their minds?"
    Yes I can. :cool:

14. Skyhook

Skyhook
    Expand Collapse

Good point on that martial law issue, Gunnut.

I think we are all very happy the great divider did not get to organize that Civilian Army/militia/personal enforcer corps he wished to get in place. Gee, I wonder if that will be one of his secret 'flexible' moves in his second term?:whistling:

15. walt cowan

walt cowan
    Expand Collapse

looks staged....