close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Crossbreed Super Tuck sizes

Discussion in 'Gun-Parts & Access.' started by crashwg, Feb 21, 2012.

1. crashwg

crashwg

Dec 9, 2011
    North East
    I was confused as to why they have options for full sized/compact and also subcompact when they state that one holster will fit all three sizes so I asked them and if I understand correctly it's all based on how much leather there is below the Kydex.

Does anyone have a Super Tuck designed for one size and also have a gun of the other size and are willing to take a picture?

Oh, I suppose I should mention that I'm referring to Glocks... Basically I want a holster for a G27 with the option of using the same holster for a G23 if/when I get one.

2. crashwg

crashwg

Dec 9, 2011
    North East
    Frack. I guess I should have waited 5 minutes before posting this. I managed to find some pictures of a CBST made for a 26 with a 26 and a 19.

That would be here BTW:
    http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/showthread.php?t=33787

I think I'll probably go with the subcompact version.

3. smilner01

smilner01

Feb 18, 2012
    Weatherford, TX
    I purchased a CBST for my G23, but instead carry a G26 in it, fits great, I think if you buy the one for the 26/27 that it may not fit the larger glocks because it will not be molded for the rails on the 19/23 etc.