Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

Crossbreed MicroClip

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by cangler, Feb 10, 2012.

1. cangler

cangler Republican!!

Mar 3, 2010
    Dallas, TX
    Anyone using the Crossbreed MicroClip holster? I like the simplicity of it, only one clip etc... I'll carry a Kahr MK9 with it, what are you carrying in your microclip and how's it working for you?
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2012
  2. JJY

Oct 8, 2008
    Lone Star State
    I recently bought and received a Crossbreed MiniTuck holster for use with my Sig P238. Initial impression of this holster is very favorable. I considered the MicroClip but thought it looked and would ultimately feel unbalanced with just one (1) belt clip. I too am interested in what people have to say about this holster option.

3. BDC84

Nov 23, 2011
    Yep, Just got one for my S&W Bodyguard 380 about two weeks ago. I mostly carry my G26 in a CBST. The micro tuck for the small 380 has worked very well so far. I have worn it about 4 or 5 times so far and have had no problems with it.
  4. XDfense

Nov 3, 2010
    I've got one for my LCP with Crimson Trace laser. I've been wearing it mostly in the colder months for the last two years. It's usually paired with a Wilderness Instructors belt. I really like it. It stays put even with one clip and I'm sure the lightness of my set up has something to do with that.
  5. yes, i have that one for my CM9, it works great :wavey:. i have had no problems with it, one clip is all thats needed with a small gun.
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2012