close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Crimson Tracr LG-436 (pics)

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by bbqcentral, Jul 22, 2010.

1. bbqcentral

bbqcentral

May 22, 2010
    Hey gang,

After your input, I pulled the trigger an the CT...here are some pics of it before install, after...then shots of it from the front and back so you can see what it adds to the gun dims. It fits just fine in my Smart Carry so I am very happy. It does look like I will have to do some adjusting right off the bat but I expected that. I will keep you informed of how it stays locked in! Thanks again for the help and info! As a new guy to the forum, I appreciate your feedback!!

2. AZBru88

AZBru88

May 21, 2010
    Arizona
    I have the similar model on my LCP. I had to re tighten the screws after shooting it the first time. Don't think I snugged them well. Its been OK since. Now time for some dry fire practice! :supergrin: Thats the best thing about a laser. Really helps with trigger control. Enjoy, I have the grip mounted type CT's on all my carry guns except my G20. If they made one, there would be one on that gun too!:crying: