close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Crimson Trace lasergrips for J frame revolver

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by Glockbuster, Aug 14, 2010.

1. I orderd them from the guys for my Charter arms Bulldog .44 SPL and theyre awesome to deal with. I highly reccommend them. Their the cheapest anywhere I could find but their shipping is about 2 days slower them I'd like but Ill wait 2 days to save $20 or more.

Also I orderd mine at 4:15PM eastern time and by 5:30PM the same day I had a shiping notification in my in-box.

Alex

Last edited: Aug 14, 2010
  2. So whats the actual price from them as they want to play games..the enter your personal info so we can bug you even if you dont buy ones...I hate that crap with a passion...1/2 the time these places that do this dont even have the best price lol they just want to spam my email box ...

3. bluelineman

bluelineman Infidel كافر

Apr 17, 2005
    Texas
  4. bentbiker

bentbiker NRA Member

Sep 11, 2009
    Orange County, CA
    On a red dot sight I checked on, they were way less than anybody else. The games you mention are to get around the pressure applied by manufacturers to not advertise prices below a certain price; the manufacturers get around antitrust laws by giving incentives (like advertising funds) if the dealer abides by the MAP (minimum advertised price) guidelines.

5. Glockbuster

Glockbuster

Jun 30, 2005
    Middle America
    Thanks guys, I'm inclining toward shooters-resource, seems like a good price without the crap.

6. bentbiker

bentbiker NRA Member

Sep 11, 2009
    Orange County, CA
    What is the model number of the one you want -- "J-Frame" is not a sufficient description.

7. Glockbuster

Glockbuster

Jun 30, 2005
    Middle America
    I believe it is the LG 405, the normal grip with the on-off switch. Shooters-resource has a good price for it.

8. 1 old 0311

1 old 0311

Jan 2, 2006
    Planet Earth
  9. bentbiker

bentbiker NRA Member

Sep 11, 2009
    Orange County, CA
    ManVenture Outpost is $21 cheaper -- and it only takes 60 seconds for them to email you the quote.

10. ChrisJn

ChrisJn "Old Bill"

Dec 30, 2008
    Baldwin Co, Alabama
    If you have large hands I'm sure you will prefer the LG305. I would consider this model more 'normal' than the LG405. Both have the on/off switch.