close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Crimson Trace Customer Support

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by jadickson, Jun 28, 2011.

1. jadickson

jadickson
    Expand Collapse

I had an excellent experience with Crimson Trace customer service, and I just wanted to spread the word since all to often we only talk about bad experiences. DISCLAIMER: I am in no way affiliated with Crimson Trace Corporation, aside from being their customer.

I have a gen 3 Glock 19, and recently got an LG-619 for it. After about 4-5 weeks of casual use, the laser stopped working for no apparent reason. So, I emailed CT and within 24 hours I had a cordial reply from Erin Eaton. Soon I spoke with her on the phone, she asked me a few questions, and right there she ordered a brand new LG-619 for me with a pre-paid envelope to send the defective one back. No hassle, no problems.

I am glad that I registered my 619 on the Crimson Trace website as soon as I got it, so that my warranty was in effect when I needed it.

2. Conan1

Conan1
    Expand Collapse

I call them every October for the replacement batteries for my LCP. No problem at all.

3. Wishoot

Wishoot
    Expand Collapse

Best customer service I've ever encountered. Period.

4. denn1911

denn1911
    Expand Collapse

I've always had great experiences with them. They have some of the best customer service in the industry, and many companies could learn something from them.

5. bustedknee

bustedknee
    Expand Collapse
    Curmudgeon

They have excellent customer service!

I just wish I didn't have to use it so often.

I have been told Leupold has great customer service as well, but I can't say because I have never had to use it. And I own a bunch of Leupold scopes.

Hmmmmm?

#5 bustedknee, Jul 9, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2011