Cricket phone.

Discussion in 'Okie Memorial Area' started by okie, May 26, 2012.

1. okie

okie GT Mayor

My brother has Cricket for his cellular service, also he likes flip phones. He is in the construction business and his phones don't last him long, and Cricket doesn't have a Mil Spec phone. Would an unlocked AT&T Samsung Rugby work for Cricket phone?:headscratch::dunno:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    (2) Spyderco Crickets w/Damascus blades Edged Weapons & Related Items Jul 20, 2015
    The crickets have gone generational The Okie Corral Dec 7, 2014
    NoisyCricket380 Saying Hello to GT Introduction Forum Oct 2, 2014
    My crickets are chirping! The Okie Corral Sep 18, 2014
    Cricket holy war on as Anglicans accept Vatican challenge Religious Issues Dec 21, 2013

3. okie

okie GT Mayor

Also I have a Motorola Tundra phone that uses GSM technology, any one care to speculate on how much longer GSM technology will be around? I found a place where I can get a new Tundra so when mine mine finally does bite the dust I would have a replacement. If GSM were to go away I would have an expensive door stop then, and I don't want that:supergrin:

4. Cricket can flash just about any phone to their service, but if I recall, doing this makes it to where you can't use the internet or picture mail. Again, this information is old and times may have changed for them and their process.

As far as your second part, I can't help you there.

5. Okie GSM isn't going anywhere. Att and T-Mobile are built on it. 93 % of the world uses GSM globally.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

6. okie

okie GT Mayor

He doesn't do phone internet anyhow, so he would be good to go:supergrin:

7. okie

okie GT Mayor

That's good to know:phew::supergrin: