close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Cricket phone.

Discussion in 'Okie Memorial Area' started by okie, May 26, 2012.

1. okie

okie GT Mayor

Oct 28, 2001
    Muskogee Ok.
    My brother has Cricket for his cellular service, also he likes flip phones. He is in the construction business and his phones don't last him long, and Cricket doesn't have a Mil Spec phone. Would an unlocked AT&T Samsung Rugby work for Cricket phone?:headscratch::dunno:

2. okie

okie GT Mayor

Oct 28, 2001
    Muskogee Ok.
    Also I have a Motorola Tundra phone that uses GSM technology, any one care to speculate on how much longer GSM technology will be around? I found a place where I can get a new Tundra so when mine mine finally does bite the dust I would have a replacement. If GSM were to go away I would have an expensive door stop then, and I don't want that:supergrin:

3. Cricket can flash just about any phone to their service, but if I recall, doing this makes it to where you can't use the internet or picture mail. Again, this information is old and times may have changed for them and their process.

As far as your second part, I can't help you there.

4. thejellster05

thejellster05

Sep 13, 2007
    Kansas
    Okie GSM isn't going anywhere. Att and T-Mobile are built on it. 93 % of the world uses GSM globally.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

5. okie

okie GT Mayor

Oct 28, 2001
    Muskogee Ok.
    He doesn't do phone internet anyhow, so he would be good to go:supergrin:

6. okie

okie GT Mayor

Oct 28, 2001
    Muskogee Ok.
    That's good to know:phew::supergrin: