close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

CRB and the Dillon case feeder.

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by shotgunred, Jan 11, 2012.

1. shotgunred

shotgunred local trouble maker

Mar 1, 2008
    Washington (the state)
    I want to keep my CRB credentials so I had to run a few experiments today.
    I am getting ready to reload a new caliber and by all accounts need the large case feed plate. Before I ordered it I decided to see if my small rifle or pistol case feed plate would work for the 38 special, 357 magnum cases.
    First I tried the rifle and it dropped the cases just fine. Unfortunately it did not orientate the brass. Well one down and one to go. I changed to the small pistol plate threw in some brass and turned it on. Surprisingly enough it worked. I ran over a hundred pieces of brass and they all dropped properly. I think it took longer to get them to all drop but not enough to bother me.

$39 saved!
    CRB credentials intact.

2. All that's required to be a CRB is to have at least one Lee press.

3. RustyFN

RustyFN

Sep 29, 2006
    West Virginia
    If I buy another one am I a shoe in for CRB of the year? :whistling:

4. To be a shoo in for CRB of the year... you have to have more Lee moulds than Jack does iron ones...

5. shotgunred

shotgunred local trouble maker

Mar 1, 2008
    Washington (the state)
    Well I still have the lee turret press I bought in the late 80's. It is even bolted to my bench. I use it to swage 223's.