Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

Crazy Gun Show Experience

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by MississipVol, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Clutch Cargo

Clutch Cargo Amsterdam Haze

Nov 29, 2010
    Remember when gun shows were relavent? Full autos, the best deals around on firearms and ammo, and the beer garden overlooking the event. I bought many a firearm with a pen for the 4473 in one hand and a beer in the other. And the bartering was like old days! The older firearms collecters had a edge on the younger folks when it came to barterin'
  2. DRJ1911

Jun 30, 2011
    Several years ago I was at a gunshow where this happened rite behind me. I had just checked out a early GCNM at a table very well even checked the bore and mag and was going to look around a bit more before making a offer. I am absolutely sure the gun or mag was not loaded but I was two tables away when it went off. After I climbed from under the table I found it was the same gun I was looking at.:wow: I have no idea who loaded this Colt but I know it was not loaded when I checked it.

3. sonoma

Jan 23, 2008
    In about 50 guns shows i have been to this has happened twice.Once i wasn't there but was told it was at a dealers table.The other time i was there and a guy pulled a 38 out of his back pocket to show to a dealer and he shot the guy next to him in the leg.