Crazy Ex Cop and his "Manifesto"

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by rudeboy3, Feb 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyanNREMTP

RyanNREMTP Inactive/Banned

After reading his manifesto this really has the potential to get bad. He wrote a lot of stuff that reading between the lines I think points to what he is planning to do. Hopefully he will be caught without any loss of life.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. eb07

eb07 Sharkin'

Well the LAPD are shooting innocent civilians now. Some poor guy in Torrance and two female newspaper delivery women. Their only crime? Driving similar vehicles as the killer. Sad, sad, sad.

#42 eb07, Feb 7, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2013
  3. here we go again with half the story.................

4. RyanNREMTP

RyanNREMTP Inactive/Banned

I'm sure that whole area is on edge, civilian or police. Would not surprise me if they are getting thousands of tips a day with someone looking remotely like the suspect.

5. eb07

eb07 Sharkin'

Does not justify the shooting of unarmed civilians.

6. TBO

TBO Why so serious?
    CLM

No one has said it does, go troll elsewhere.

http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=622412

7. kick his ass TBO! :rofl:

8. eb07

eb07 Sharkin'

Absolutely not trolling. Just passing on the news as it comes in. Just because you disagree with me do not mean I am trolling. I never said anything bad. Just pointed out that innocent individuals are being harmed by not only the scumbag, but the people that are supposed to be finding him. If I am lying or posting non factual information please feel free to correct me. :wavey:

9. how about starting with the complete story instead of only the parts you like.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.