Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

Coyote Rifle?

Discussion in 'Hunting, Fishing & Camping' started by Skadoosh, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Skadoosh

Skadoosh Tap Rack Bang

Nov 4, 2010
    Hey guys, I plan on buying a new rifle with my tax return. So start throwin some input at me. Lookin' for a bolt action rifle in .223, possible .204 or 22-250.
  2. K.Kiser

Jan 23, 2010
    Shreveport, La.
    There a many, many options from all the major firearm makers... I haven't kept an eye on what's available lately here on the board, but I remember one that was for sale a little while ago... It's not in the calibers that you mentioned, but would be a serious varmint rifle...

3. Jonesee

Apr 16, 2009
    I used to use a 223.
  4. Rutha73

Sep 8, 2008
    Mesa, AZ
    Have you totally ruled out an AR? I have a bushmaster 20" HBAR A3 and I put a scope on it for medium game. And a coworker has a "varmit" edition ar from some company with a 24" barrell that he loves to shoot coyotes and javelina with.
  5. The winchester coyote rifle in 243 is what my dad has. Makes for a great rifle and I'm 100% sure it's available in .223 also.
  6. GeorgiaGlockMan

GeorgiaGlockMan Aggie in Exile.

Nov 18, 2003
    Bad-Lands Ranch
    I like the AR15 for coyote hunting but may be switching to my daughter's Xbolt stalker in .243 for a change of pace.

If I only had 1 coyote gun it would be this one.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 12, 2010
  7. Skadoosh

Skadoosh Tap Rack Bang

Nov 4, 2010
    yea dude, im only 17 i dont make much money it will take a long time to save up for an ar.