Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

Cowboy life

Discussion in 'Hunting, Fishing & Camping' started by CanyonMan, Jan 6, 2013.

1. CanyonMan

CanyonMan In The Saddle

Jul 26, 2002
    Howdy amigo's...

Well a former bull rider pard of mine sent me this video tonight. A great deal of it was filmed out here by/on the ranch in W. Texas. Some up by 'the other spred,' in N.W. Oklahoma, some up in Palo Duro Canyon.

Just thought you old boys might like takin a break, and kickin back for a few minutes and seein "where we're from/at. "Not all the photo's" are around the spread here, on the ranch, but a good many are. I didn't even know he did it ! ha.

A good deal of folks come out to produce films, and take wildlife pics, so ya never know. I didn't until my bud sent this to me tonight. Some are around this place, and some up north near the Okla. Spread. Some inbetween.

Hope you boys enjoy it.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2013
  2. Congrats that display and photos had everything except a horned toad. Great photos and specially the 2 roadrunner and the rattlesnake pics.

Tejas is another country. And W. Tejas is whole nother country within a country as I call it.

3. Travclem

Travclem Badass Member Lifetime Member

Aug 4, 2008
    Lubbock, TX
  4. Tvov

Sep 30, 2000
    Very cool!
  5. BierGut

Jun 4, 2010
    Beautiful man... almost brings tears to my eyes as it makes it apparent how much of my life I've wasted in New Jersey. The link has been sent to the wife... Here is to hoping!

Thanks for posting, CanyonMan! :thumbsup:
  6. CanyonMan

CanyonMan In The Saddle

Jul 26, 2002

Thanks everyone....

Man BierGut,
    I pray somethin works out for ya amigo... I been to N. J. "once." I was more scared there, than I would be going in one of the rattler dens out here ! haha.

Please stay safe Pard.

7. Thanks much pardner, I have family in the Temple area. God bless Texas.