close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Couture vs. Liddell

Discussion in 'The Martial Arts Forum' started by walangkatapat, Apr 16, 2005.

1. walangkatapat

walangkatapat Millennium Member

Aug 28, 1999
    Orygun
    Tonights the night. Who will it be? I'm picking Randy to win. After watching the Ultimate Fighter series both these guys are a class act. For those of you that can afford pay per view enjoy.

2. Roundeyesamurai

Roundeyesamurai Sensei Member

Jul 15, 2004
    Upstate New York
    I have nothing to add, just increasing my post count.

3. walangkatapat

Aug 28, 1999
    Orygun
    You've done a pretty good job of it for only being here less than a year.;f Nobody beats WalterGA. ~sd

4. Roundeyesamurai

Roundeyesamurai Sensei Member

Jul 15, 2004
    Upstate New York
    Agreed.

5. walangkatapat

Aug 28, 1999
    Orygun
    Looks like Chuck Ko'd Randy in the first. Did anyone see the fight?

6. Yes, I saw it, good solid hit to the jawline by the ear...seems like that's the spot for almost everyone!

Matt Huges fight was a great match...he got kneed in nuts by Trigg and tried to get a rest, but the ref didn't see so Trigg went to town three SOLID shots in the face, Huges goes down, and Trigg is on him takes his back goes for the choke and Huges not only gets out but puts Trigg in a rear naked choke and gets him to tap out.

Georges St. Pierre did a good job, I thought..very thought full fighter..in that you could "see" him weighing options while he was working...good fight. And I thought Ivan Salaverry did a good job as well.

7. walangkatapat

Aug 28, 1999
    Orygun
    Thanks for the run down. Hopefully UFC will show some live on tv fights again for us poor folk.

8. el_jewapo

el_jewapo

Feb 1, 2005
    matt hughes never fails to amaze me. that fight was awesome.

9. That was the first time, I'd seen Huges fight...that is truly one guy who doesn't know how to quit!

Amazing!