close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Court rules school can ban American flag

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by AZson, Feb 28, 2014.

1. That is why the Tonight Show was moved to New York..they are not even the Us there any longer. :whistling: That crap really annoys me. The libtarded judges really amaze me.

2. OV1kenobi

OV1kenobi

Nov 19, 2008
    Muscogee Nation
    Yeah, I know it is sad. Really, when you think about it, it is a happy and joyous event.

Bittersweet.

Just let it flush and circle as soon as possible. The sooner gravity and centrifugal force assume command and sucks it all down, and it is over with, the healing can begin.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2014

3. Then why did they not ban the wearing of any nations flag instead of singling out OUR nation?

4. badge315

badge315

Aug 14, 2008
    Middleburg, FL
    If I had a child in that school and he or she chose to engage in civil disobedience by wearing an American flag in defiance of school policy, I would let him or her know that they could do so with my complete support, and would assure them that they would face no disciplinary action from me.

5. eb07

eb07 Sharkin'

Feb 19, 2010
    Third Rock From the Sun

VIVA LA RAZA!! :wavey:

6. So the judges are admitting that the Mexican kids are extremely violent that they fear for the safety of American kids.

7. The school is trying to prevent gang violence. Big deal.

8. Rizzo

Rizzo Garbage Day!

Jun 10, 2008
    Godless country
    Bienvenidos a los Estados Unidos de America. Aqui, hablamos INGLES. ;)

9. eb07

eb07 Sharkin'

Feb 19, 2010
    Third Rock From the Sun
    So in an effort to prevent gang violence, let's single out and punish the law abiding in the name of diversity. Yay America.

10. eb07

eb07 Sharkin'

Feb 19, 2010
    Third Rock From the Sun

Incorrect.

11. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

Jan 26, 2001
    elections have consequences, lack of mobilization of Americans leads to bar-stool complaining.

12. Revvv

Revvv

Jan 28, 2010
    100% agreed!

Sent by Morse code using rocks and cup phones.

13. Sharkey

Sharkey

Nov 21, 2006
    DFW, TX

Dang "American citizen" gangs, they are terrible. Always wanting to obey the law and pay taxes and never really wanting to create a fuss even when those elected violate the very Constitution they follow.

They are terrorist I tell you. I know because liberal statist officials told me so.

14. Fox

Fox Varmit Control

Nov 7, 2001
    USA
    Those who celebrate the desecration of US flags would be outraged if people were to desecrate the Rainbow flags.