Corp. in one state, me citizen of another state now

Discussion in 'Free Fire Zone' started by RWBlue, Nov 14, 2012.

  1. RWBlue

    RWBlue Mr. CISSP, CISA

    Well, when I started with NFA items, I had a corp in my home state. Now I am a citizen in another state and I want to get something new.

    I am not sure how I can make this work. Suggestions?
  2. Loading...

    Similar Threads Forum Date
    Happy Birthday, United States Marine Corps! The Okie Corral Nov 10, 2014
    LA Restaurant Carry . . .Corps of Eng . . . State Errors Carry Issues May 27, 2014
    corporate policy vs state law Carry Issues Sep 17, 2012
    Feather Industries AT 22 rifle, Walther P22/PPQ threaded, Intratec Scorpion Firearms Listings Tuesday at 12:58 PM
    I've got 47 Moruga Trinidad Scorpion Peppers The Okie Corral Oct 2, 2015

  3. HandyMan Hugh

    HandyMan Hugh NRA Life Member

    How 'bout moving your Corp HQ to your new state?

  4. RWBlue

    RWBlue Mr. CISSP, CISA

    That is a no go.

Share This Page

Duty Gear at CopsPlus