close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Corbon 9mm DPX

Discussion in 'Caliber Corner' started by 1SGMP, Sep 29, 2010.

1. 1SGMP

1SGMP

Dec 29, 2008
    Boston,Mass
    Hi
    I just ordered 100 rounds of the Corbon 115grain +P DPX from ATG. Does anyone have expierence with this round? accuracy? ballistics? Anything at all would be helpful. Does any police depts currently issue this round?
    Thanks
    1SG
    Out

2. Little Joe

Little Joe

Dec 28, 2007
    At The Ready
    Read this http://www.hipowersandhandguns.com/Corbon 9mm 115.htm

In addition, next time you can save yourself about $55 by buying this. It uses the exact same bullet. Same load different company.

http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/advan...ription=1&keywords=black+hills+9mm++p&x=0&y=0

3. Little Joe

Little Joe

Dec 28, 2007
    At The Ready
    I've found that the Winchester 124 gr Nato fmj round mimics the recoil characteristics of the Corbon 9mm DPX round very closely. You can then practice for about 25 cents a round and get the same feel.

LJ

4. 1SGMP

1SGMP

Dec 29, 2008
    Boston,Mass
    Little Joe
    Thnaks for the info on Black Hills ammo. I will be sure to buy some and test it out

thanks again

1SG

5. glocknbruce

glocknbruce

Mar 7, 2010
    Kentucky
    I just received my Black Hills Ammunition 9mm 115 grain +P/ Barnes TAC-XP from ammunition to go......

shot some yesterday, amazing accuracy, controllable recoil and it is now my new carry load.....

and cheaper than Cor Bon using the same bullet :)

edit: meant to add i shot it out of my carry gun, Glock 26

Last edited: Sep 29, 2010
  6. Little Joe

Little Joe

Dec 28, 2007
    At The Ready
    I like it, too. :cool: As I said in the Hot Target Ammo thread, the Win Q4318 mimics the recoil very close. It's a nice cheap alternative for practice. SGAmmo has it on sale.

LJ

7. cowboy1964

cowboy1964

Sep 4, 2009
    U.S.A.
    Almost double the price of Gold Dots, HSTs, Rangers.

8. BWT

BWT

Apr 27, 2010
    USA
    I've been shooting/carrying Corbon in my off duty handguns for 21 years and I've never had a problem. Over the last several years I've used it for a couple rifle rounds huntings whitetail and critters and have been very pleased with the outcome. You can get the same bullet for cheaper as mentioned above, but for me and me only, I don't mind paying a little extra for the peace of mind I have with Corbon. I might add that Corbon also is a big supporter of our troops and gives those individuals a very decent discount in personal purchases!