close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Cops views on your RKBA

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Sam Spade, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Sam Spade

Sam Spade Staff Member Lifetime Member

That's an exerpt from a brief filed in Federal Court by the International Assn of LE Firearms Instructors, of which I'm a member, and the International LE Educators and Trainers Assn. The brief was filed against MD and their appeal of the shall issue decision that Alan Gura (him again!) won. More information from our lawyer here:
    http://www.volokh.com/2012/08/06/am...ryland-right-to-bear-arms-case/#disqus_thread

Just wanted people to see where working cops stood, and that they actually do speak out when it counts.

2. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

working cops are just one step from being plumbers, mechanics, et cetera themselves; and know the RKBA is dear to our freedom. its the union mooks and politically appointed sacks that spout anti RKBA garbage.

3. janice6

janice6 Silver Member

It's good to have the support of another group that fights for personal safety, rights and liberties. thank you.

4. Brucev

Brucev

Re: OP. Thank you for this post.

5. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator. CLM

Exactly. Plumbers, mechanics, etc. who need an adrenalin fix every day. :supergrin:

That really is about it. For me, anyway. Most are either gun nuts, or could care less about guns and people having them.

In my entire career, I have arrested like two people with carry permits and guns, versus several thousand with guns and felony records (and could only get felon with a gun prosecutions in about five per cent or less of those). More gun laws are not the answer.

More good, normal, law abiding people carrying guns, who know how and when to use them, is the answer.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2012
  6. Booker

Booker

Strong protection of the constitutional right to the licensed carry

Fail!

7. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

I've always supported RKBA.

_