Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

Cops and Robbers ( Pinoy eh! )

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by PMMA97, Jul 30, 2005.

1. PMMA97

PMMA97 TagaBundok

Nov 25, 2003
  2. bulm540

Jun 18, 2004
    H e is just enjoying the limelight, wait till he gets in with the criminals in jail and made their bit*&^, he won't be smiling no more. ( maybe he bu^&% will)

3. Mang Danny

Mang Danny

Jan 11, 2005
    Perhaps if the picture was taken while being sentenced by the judge, the deterrent factor might be more effective.
  4. or perhaps, this is just a "sarsuila". cops pulling out convicts from the city jail and presented them in the press conference as the bonnet gang being busted.(recycled BG's? ;P for pogi points purposes only ;Q) ;) ;)
    kaya nga siguro nakuha pa ng mukong na yan na pumorma kasi nga naman "acting" nga lang yung ginagawa nila(i hope not;Q )mali nga lang yung acting nya dapat mangiyak-ngiyak sya. ;f ;)
  5. darwin25

darwin25 Make your move

HAHAHA. Yeah after all, the real bonnet gang members are wearing bonnets.;z ;z
  6. They all look like robbers to me.
  7. bertud ng putik

bertud ng putik

Feb 1, 2005
    sana nga totoong mga robbers ang mga damuhong iyan! baka mamaya fall guy lang.
  8. yup i agree to that. but i hope those are not individuals caught earlier dahil sa ibat-ibang asunto tapos "hiniram" muna mula sa loob para sa "pa pogi show" ;f ;)
    i "used" to know personally someone na ina-arbor pa mula sa loob para sumali sa mga ganyan. pinapalabas din sya para tumira.(as in hitman);Q he was just one of those "priso caballero's" that are being summoned to do other peoples dirty work. :(
    and when he knows alot of things na, ayon pinag-pahinga na ng tuluyan.(this ain't a scene from a movie believe me 'coz the guy is a close relative of mine)