close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Cop at the coffee place.....

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by ArodJohns, Jun 28, 2008.

1. ArodJohns

ArodJohns

Aug 2, 2007
    So I walked in to the coffee place after getting my head shaved. I was just hoping to get a mocha latte double fudge before heading home to get a shower and as such I still had my sunglasses on.

Anyway, I walk up to the counter and there's this guy in a police uniform standing at the counter looking like he can't quite figure out the sign. Since I was in a hurry, I ordered before he did in an attempt to give him some sort of idea how it works in these places.

Unfortunately, being the ungrateful bastich he is, he gave me a nasty look and said "It's on Cuz". It was at this point that I realized he had a badge and I didn't, so I just paid for my coffee and left.

He also did not have his hat on, did not have probably cause and he did not set up an appointment. I'm currently on the phone with various alphabet soup agencies, the Supreme Court and the Attorney General's.

I also want it noted that a couple of his buddies followed me and my "girlfriend" through 7 jurisdictions and about 40 miles.

2. betyourlife

betyourlife on a GLOCK

May 10, 2004
    Seattle, WA
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3. Call the NAACP. Does not matter if you are black or white, you have a problem with the cops then they are the guys to call. Rally and march will be held in coffee shop parking lot on July 4th.

4. See what happens when you drink all that chic crap instead of normal coffee.:supergrin:

mrasgt likes this.
  5. WiskyT

WiskyT Malcontent

Jun 12, 2002
    North Carolina
    He didn't have his hat on because he was inside. He can get suspended by the ACLU for having his hat on inside. He was propbably off duty anyway and couldn't do anything about it.

6. RogueUK

RogueUK

Mar 26, 2007
    Did you check him out on MySpace? He might look like a policeman but did you check to see if his car had pizzas in the back waiting to get delivered?

EDIT:

Just thank God he didn't have an extra trauma plate duct-taped under his vest and special boots to help him climb walls. The 'nasty look' alone could have killed you.

7. Woofie

Woofie Disirregardless CLM

Apr 10, 2007
    Here
    Is she hot and does she drive an expensive car?

8. Pinki

Pinki Kiss My Glock CLM

Nov 23, 2006
    North Carolina
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I can't believe you didn't pay for TBO's coffee :miff:

9. DoogieHowser

DoogieHowser Eh

Jul 27, 2005
    VA, USA

:animlol: :bowdown:

10. ArodJohns

ArodJohns

Aug 2, 2007
    I don't know, would you consider your girlfriend hot? :tongueout:

Why the hell would I? Did you bother to read the thread? I mean, he told it was on. I was worried about a police beat down Rodney King style. I just wanted to GTFO there!:faint:

11. ShortyJackson

ShortyJackson

Mar 30, 2008
    I hope you had already decided not to show your CCW permit if they decided to stop you in front of that hot girl's apartment, since you were driving your friend's SUV that has a headlight out... JBT's!!

12. South Fla

South Fla ©South Fla 2015

Oct 10, 2006
    Duh...
    Were you wearing your 5.11 khakis, tactical trainer belt, Danner Arcadias, Blackwater polo, dive watch and were your sunglasses Oakleys?

13. silverado_mick

silverado_mick

Nov 30, 2006
    Wiley X's are much more tacticool than Oakleys. They stop bullets man. I know because I used to be an operator, and because I saw a guy in an HK poster wearing them, but I'm not really aloud to talk about that.

14. boby

boby

Feb 4, 2006
    Indiana
    Throw in some duct taped trauma plates and you have the whole shebang.

15. ricky

ricky Millennium Member

May 9, 1999
    Miami, Fl.
    I think this thread was a no go from the get go, I should have never opened this one up....... :wow:

16. razdog76

razdog76 Heavy Mettle

Sep 26, 2007
    Ohio
    It lives!

17. Woofie

Woofie Disirregardless CLM

Apr 10, 2007
    Here
    Why won't HK allow you to talk about their poster?

18. ms1600

ms1600 Beam me up CLM

Sep 14, 2007
    Last Frontier
    He ran your plate and it shows that you have a CCW. He was also concerned about the 20 lbs of tin foil you had in your backseat. :whistling:

19. Jwhargrove

Jwhargrove

Jan 5, 2008
    What state was this happening in?
    If you were from Texas, you would have asked him if he had oredered. We're polite that way.
    If he was from Texas, he wouldn't have called you cuz, and he woudlnt be drinking froo froo coffee.
    Sure he wasn't security?
    :bump::