close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Conyers roll call

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Justin1911, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Justin1911

Justin1911

Feb 5, 2006
    Northeast GA
    Who's going? Just a week away now. It's easy for me being only 1.5 hours away, but Conyers is like the Super Bowl of GSSF matches, I think every GSSF'er should make the journey at least once!

Last edited: Sep 12, 2013
  2. ron59

ron59 Bustin Caps

Jan 3, 2009
    Smyrna, GA
    I've shot it twice, driving over from Charlotte. Last time was 2011 I think.

I'm moving to Smyrna this weekend. I might drive over next weekend just to watch the big shootoff. I haven't touched my guns this year, so won't be shooting.

3. I'll be there... Friday to shoot with ROs and working Sat and Sun.

... and Justin says, "which Bay, so I can avoid you, Kitty?" :supergrin:

4. Moving to Smyrna?? What the.....

Ya' gotta shoot something at Conyers.

5. markerbeacon

markerbeacon

Aug 3, 2012
    Madison, AL
    I’m all in, we’re going to try and be on the road by 6AM, there by 1 AM. Also both of us volunteered as RO’s. Anyone know if the RO’s will be able to shoot Friday afternoon? Thanks all!

Mark & Don

6. Justin1911

Justin1911

Feb 5, 2006
    Northeast GA
    Ha ha! Out of respect (or may be fear), I would never flip a round in the air with you.

Ron, hope you like Georgia and get back into shooting soon!

7. ede

ede Bama's Friend

Jun 25, 2004
    Texas
    I'm shooting Ruger Rimfire at GSSF ranges in Lexington and Dayton Conyers weekend, and moving what little bit of stuff I have left in Ohio to Alabama.

8. youngann

youngann Pistol People

Aug 7, 2012
    Pa
    Tome and I will be there with a few othe Pa shooters. It's about a 12 hour drive for us and we're hoping ti be there in time to help set up.

9. That's their plan - RO's shoot on Friday PM or Sunday. Did you download and submit the RO forms? Info is contained on those forms/docs.

10. ron59

ron59 Bustin Caps

Jan 3, 2009
    Smyrna, GA
    Company relocating me there. Yeah, I'm 6 miles from my office there in Smyrna. Totally coincidence that it's near Glock.

Not going to shoot.... not having touched my gun all year, I wouldn't shoot to my expectations. In fact.... I may be done with shooting. The closest outdoor range is over 50 miles away, and I'm done with indoor ranges. We'll see how things turn out.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2013
  11. wlkjr

wlkjr

Apr 9, 2012
    Football game on Saturday but will shoot on Sunday. It will be my second. My wife is going to shoot the Ladies Side match which will be her first.
    We are also planning on going to St. Augustine in Nov.

12. :shame: :crying:

I'll drive over a curb in your honor. :shocked:

13. Roadkill_751

Roadkill_751 5 or 6 rounds?

Aug 29, 2005
    North Georgia
    I planning to shoot on Sunday morning.

I will be flipping rounds in the air. I practiced it with KC until I mastered the technique at the GA State match. :tongueout:

Hopefully, I will win another gun based on performance. Just Sayin..

Last edited: Sep 13, 2013
  14. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Dec 17, 1998
    USA
    Dan, Pete, Bob, Jim, James and I will be there Friday to shoot with the RO's, work the match all day Saturday and head home sometime Sunday.

Don

15. GSD17

GSD17 Thread Killer

Feb 23, 2004
    Alabama
    I had planned on it, but some things in life came up and made me pump the cash saving brakes. :sigh:

16. weagle

weagle

May 16, 2008
    Sandy Springs Ga
    I'll be there manning the Ed's Public Safety tent with some of our crew.

We will have the usual stuff:mags, range bags, ammo, various night sights and glock stuff, etc.

We actually have bulk 9mm and you can pre-order and we'll deliver it at the match.

[​IMG]

17. WxGuy

WxGuy

May 30, 2013
    Florida panhandle
    I'm in and shooting 4 divs! I'll be responsible for the beautiful weather!! :rofl:
    No RV w/pups this time, just me.

Bob