Conyers finals posted!!!

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by PM720, Nov 15, 2012.

1. So do I. Another chance to get blanked! :p

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Nothing for me... :(

3. Congratulations to all of the competitors and winners. I think its great when we get to see some of the the hard working RO'S win some random guns

Its really what Carma is all about

4. $50 and a random gun - I love gssf...can't wait for 2013

5. $50 random....thanks, GSSF!!

6. Glockrunner

Glockrunner HOOYA DEEPSEA

Alabama Holster Company Guardian Team took 1st! ugh, Yea!

7. Good shootin' Robert... albeit a default kind of 1st place. :supergrin:

9. dseder

SARDG needed a new pistol to replace that smurf gun.

Looks like I won a 2-yr membership - great news! Thanks Glock!

Now crossing my fingers for the New Member drawing ... wonder when that comes out?

10. Don't be makin' fun of my Smurf gun... :tongueout:

11. Won a random pistol and the certificate arrived today - must be DannyR's fault (gotta blame someone - ha ha) :cool:. And, as luck will have it, my LGS will exchange the certificate for a pistol :supergrin:. Now the tough part - deciding which pistol.

My thanks to GSSF and my fellow ROs/shooters I've met at the matches.

12. Glockrunner

Glockrunner HOOYA DEEPSEA

Well, happy to see ya are getting knee deep in Glocks there buddy!:cool:

13. dseder

Sorry. In fact, I just bought one so maybe I'll shoot better at the next match?

14. Decision made - I'm exchanging my pistol certificate for a G21 tomorrow at my LGS - another division to shoot and new nightstand pistol.

15. Well - not so fast. I still want the G21, but my LGS changed their mind - they don't want to "front" me a pistol from store stock while they wait for a replacement from Glock. I understand - they're a small business and it's cash flow. So...if it arrives before Griffin in Feb, I'll be happy.

16. Do you think he was confused Don, when you spoke with him, and was mixing up certificate with coupon + cash? I've heard of Ed's doing that cert swap, but no one else.

17. No confusion - the employee I was working with rechecked with the owner to confirm it was still OK, and then explained he couldn't do the swap. Last I talked with Don at Ed's (year ago), he explained they were no longer doing cert swaps - don't know if that has changed.

18. Probably not changed. I haven't bought a gun from Ed's for some time due to Glock's newer discrimination policy for Floridians... :crying: :embarassed:

19. Recent Ed's transactions:
    Within the last month or so I know some one who had a GSSF purchase coupon AND a certificate for a free Glock. The GSSF purchase coupon was handled easy peasy at the correct price with all mags. Just took a few minutes.
    However, the free Glock certificate had to be mailed to Glock with Ed's FFL. Pistol was shipped to Ed's and my friend picked it up. Ed had a Blue Label pistol in stock like my friend wanted. They would NOT swap the certificate for the pistol from stock.
    In the last year Ed's has handled my GSSF and Armorer purchases quick and easy and I walked out with my pistols in minutes. FYI

20. Remind me to hate you! :tongueout:

#40 SARDG, Dec 4, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2012