close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Contemplating a CZ. Help me decide.

Discussion in 'CZ Club' started by axel, Jul 10, 2010.

1. axel

axel Nov. 11, 1918

Oct 19, 2003
    Indiana
    I'm debating between the 75 Compact, 75 D PCR Compact and the P01. Not being familiar with CZ I'm a little lost as the differences. If at all possible, I'll visit a range and rent what they have available. I'm particularly concerned about trigger pull weight and travel distance. Any insight on comparisons is appreciated.

2. bac1023

bac1023

Sep 26, 2004
    PA

3. righteoushoot

righteoushoot Deluxe Member

Oct 22, 2008
    Not New York (N.E. OH)
    http://cz-usa.com/products/by-category/handguns/

75 Compact comes with the steel frame, but does not have the de-cocker. If you want the de-cocker, looks like you have to get the Alloy frame. I have also been looking.:supergrin:

The PCR compact does not have the accessory rails, and only has the Alloy frame, and has the de-cocker. The P-01 seems to add accessory rails to the PCR compact, keeping de-cocker and alloy only frame option.

If you want the steel frame a I do, and the de-cocker, you have to move to the Full size 75 BD, which I felt today. They wanted $499 used, but it had only 1 ten round Klin-Ton magazine. Oh well. Trigger on that one seemed very smooth and not too heavy. But, the cost of 2 new 16 rd mags would have brought the price up.

Did I get those models right, CZ guys? :wavey:

Last edited: Jul 20, 2010