close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Conservatives Launch Facebook Alternative

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by zeke501, Feb 1, 2013.

1. FLIPPER 348

FLIPPER 348 Happy Member

Oct 7, 2000
    Bend Oregon
    Only on fox news can Facebook have a political affiliation.

2. Woofie

Woofie Disirregardless CLM

Apr 10, 2007
    Here
    If their definition of "conservative" resembles what most of GT thinks it is, I want no part of it.

3. Gundude

Gundude

Mar 7, 2003
    It would help conservatives if they didn't live up to their negative stereotypes so often.
    Persecution complex? Those nasty Liberals are "out to get" conservatives in every venue imaginable, huh?

I don't have a facebook account, but I occasionally see my girlfriend scrolling through her wall, and she has at least one friend who posts every anti-Obama meme that's circulating on the Internet (which means at least 3 or 4 anti-Obama posts a day). He's still there. Never been suspended. And as far as "liberal bullies" go, that's just the conservative term for anybody who dares respond to their conservative opinion with a different viewpoint.

Most likely, the author and his "several friends" who have been suspended have been done so because they violated the terms of service.

All that said, facebook really does suck and if conservatives want to create yet another low-traffic echo chamber for their ideas without the traumatic experience of others presenting alternative thoughts, then have at it.

4. snerd

snerd

Apr 20, 2007
    Oklahoma
    I don't know much about this, but Jan Morgan's ad on that page is da bomb.

[​IMG]

5. mikeflys1

mikeflys1 Pastafarian

Jun 19, 2007
    CT
    Hopefully its as entertaining as Conservapedia.

6. Gunnut 45/454

Gunnut 45/454

Jun 20, 2002
    Had no interest in Facebook ! Some folk feel the desire to post there lives on the web for all to see. Have a nut!:faint:

7. Skyhook

Skyhook

Nov 4, 2002
    USA
    Ok, I'll be the monkey in the middle-- I signed up.

FaceBook has always given me headaches. :cool:

8. RC-RAMIE

RC-RAMIE

Mar 8, 2010
    How does FB give you headaches?

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire