close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Connecticut FORCING an AWB by end of the month

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Wizz, Feb 7, 2013.

1. T-Rod45

T-Rod45 Loves The Glock

Apr 28, 2010
    CT

That's my plan. House is going up for sale this spring, the equity is going to another state. I'm currently paying $8000/yr in property taxes alone... They can kiss that goodbye. I'm getting out of this good-for-nothing place as soon as possible.

2. Pythonman

Pythonman

Jul 30, 2004
    Wonder if Colt's Manufacturing in Hartford CT will be allowed to continue to make AR15s?

3. Why wouldn't they? CT's current AWB exempts manufacturers even though it ban's the Colt AR-15 and Sporter.

The state will continue to exempt manufacturers simply to keep the tax's confiscated from them rolling in.

One thing people in free states should keep in mind. Much as Heller and Chicago were wins and applied to the entire country, if Obama replaces Scalia, Alito, Kennedy, Thomas, or Roberts, SCOTUS could uphold parts or all of NY's SAFE Act or anything that comes out of CT when these laws are challenged.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2013
  4. Skyhook

Skyhook

Nov 4, 2002
    USA
    WORD!

Our major threat does indeed lie with the present and future SCotUS.