close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Congratulations Capt. Barbell & Darna!

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by pogi, Feb 6, 2007.

1. pogi

pogi Nuon

Jan 23, 2006
    KYUSEE
    CONGRATULATIONS CAPT. BARBELL & DARNA for entering into the hectic but inspiring...sleepless but rewarding...mind boggling but gratifying business life.

They just have taken over a seafood-geared paluto resto-bar at Macapagal Avenue. Currently named Cha-Cha, and soon to be known, ESTELLA's, is inwardly-few steps from Claire dela Fuente's corner place.

On their 2nd day of initiation, I and my wife together with Judge & wife JiJi plus kids savoured their most vaunted "paluto".

HOLY ...!!! I'm into food since 1976 but I've never tasted SUGPO lightly oiled and poured with their secret recipe-sauce that still is flown-in from Zamboanga City. PUSIT-LUMOT and TILAPIA, just plain salted & peppered, were grilled to juicy-inside perfection.

And the CHOPSUEY...HALF-COOKED VEGGIES to retain the much needed nutrients and minerals, was superb to the taste buds.

NABUNDAT SI LOLO!!!
    Seriously, the "feng shui" instinct in me cannot help but predict...the couple is PERFECTLY RIGHT in choosing that endevour.

teka muna...binigyan ba kami ng discount kagabi?

So, if you, BOGs are in the vicinity or long to treat the family to a luscious meal on a weekday or end...SUBUKAN PAMU!

BY THE WAY, WHILE YOU ARE FEASTING, WATCH FELLOW BOGs ON THE BIG SCREEN HURDLING IPSC MATCHES. Better yet, bring your own DVDs or VCDs and flaunt your time-hits to friends.

OR, if you are a loner, get inside the function-karaoke room and belt out MY WAY!

Sana bigyan ako ng discount sa susunod. JOKE!

2. binoy

binoy

Jun 19, 2006
    R.P.
    Cha Cha? We frequent the place before.. The manager I think was Ronnie Trinidad, the staff were very accomodating.. My daughter likes their very affordable but delicious tempura :hearts: :thumbsup:

3. pogi

pogi Nuon

Jan 23, 2006
    KYUSEE
    KOREKEK Melvs!
    Si Ronnie nga.

4. Eye Cutter

Eye Cutter Moderator

Nov 21, 2002
    Dr. B. Eye
    aba! kelangan masubukan na yan! :supergrin:

5. 9MX

9MX Rei!

Sep 29, 2003
    Shooting
    pogi,

tumubo ba buhok mo sa sarap?:supergrin:

seriously, gundog mention a plan to have dinner there after the clubshoot on sat. i'm not to sure of joining since i need to accompany mrs. 9mx sa shopping. hindi na magkasya ang mga damit, 5mos na e.

6. gundog

gundog senior gunner

Jan 12, 2005
    QC
    sugod tayo mga kapatid :cheers: :eat: :eat: :music:

7. Chie

Chie

Jul 1, 2005
    congrats and goodluck to our bog couple :thumbsup:

8. JuDGe

JuDGe

Dec 2, 2002
    Mega-City One
    at syempre hindi din nagpahuli kagabi si singlestacker! aba eh, isang text ko lang wala pa 15minutes nandun na agad! :supergrin:

you guys should really checkout the place :thumbsup:

9. JuDGe

JuDGe

Dec 2, 2002
    Mega-City One
    SM Mall of Asia is just around the corner of Seaside.... Puwedeng puwede mag shopping kayo dun ni Leya! :supergrin:

10. Capt.Barbel

Capt.Barbel Humanda sila!

Mar 16, 2006
    barbel ni enteng
    Thank you Brothers!

Thanks for the support... BOG and PPSA member will get 10% discount. For the PPSA member just show your ppsa ID for the BOG member, Face value pwede na!!! hahahahaha!
    :banana: :banana: :banana:

11. Glock_19_9x19

Glock_19_9x19 Toink!

Feb 24, 2006
    Manila, PH
    Yahoo! Congrats sir. I'm half a click away from Macapagal Ave. Is this yung nasa bagong Dampa? Birthday ng bro ko next week. We're looking for a nice resto sa Dampa Macapagal ave. :thumbsup:

12. Pepe308

Pepe308 Noypi

Oct 20, 2005
    Southeast Asia
    Face value?! Sabi mo yan sir ha! I'm taking Batangueno and Saki's advice last funshoot na LUMAMON! :eat:

13. Capt.Barbel

Capt.Barbel Humanda sila!

Mar 16, 2006
    barbel ni enteng
    glock_19,that's the 1 bro,at the back of the resto of claire de la fuente. ok yung place, actually yun ang pinaka sosy sa hilera namin... hehehe. We also have a function room with karaoke and also projector with wide screen.:thumbsup:

14. batangueno

batangueno Shock Resist

Oct 1, 2002
    California
    Barry, yung akin puede ba 10% additional food instead of 10% discount. :supergrin:

Recommend ko din yung resto nyo sa mga kakilala ko.

15. gundog

gundog senior gunner

Jan 12, 2005
    QC
    payag ka agad barry, panay heavyweights mga kilala ni batangueno :animlol: :animlol: :animlol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

16. charlie-xray

charlie-xray Gunpowder Adik

Aug 11, 2004
    Pugad Baboy
    Ginutom naman ako sa post mo Sir Pogi, have a nice day.

17. With the culinary skilss of Darna and the dancing and singing talent of Capt. Barbel, this place will be a sure hit.

:animlol:

Of course, pag may special appearance pa ni Pogi every now and then, a lot of his fans will frequent the place too.

18. ppts799

ppts799 Daisho

Oct 12, 2002
    kelan ang BOG field trip dito???

gun ban naman eh...

:)

19. chowchow

chowchow

Jan 15, 2007
    Houston
    Capt,puede bang makaorder ng lechon paksiw? at amy labuyung sili?

20. mc_oliver

mc_oliver

Feb 21, 2002
    Philippines
    Dun na lang tayo dinner sa sat after the shoot!