close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Confessions of the BATFE

Discussion in 'Gun-Control Issues' started by FearTheBoomAndBust, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Jerry

Jerry
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Moderator Millennium Member

Must be nice to belong to the "I'm above the law" crowd. I wonder how one gets a fraternity card?

Oh, never mind. I just figured it out. You can join any one of the alphabet soup government agencies or become a member of the press. Then you're good to go. No laws apply.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
    #61 Jerry, Jan 3, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2013
  2. Jerry

Jerry
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Moderator Millennium Member

First let me say that I'm really sorry to hear that this happened to you. Second let me say this is not the first story of this type I've heard of. Third, I'm glad you hold no animosity against the ATF because the only visit I ever had from them 1973 was actually handled professionally and courteously. However I've heard of too may horror srories since for me to have love for the BTAF&E. They keep adding letters. :upeyes:

I was at the range today. I was going back and forth to the rifle rack as I was sighting in a scope and testing loads for different rifles. Shot five change rifles, shoot five change rifles. At on point I turned around and there was a "gentleman" standing there with a windbreaker on that said FBI. AND HE WAS LOOKING AT ME!. Jerry I says... here we go. :wow: I just said hi. He said hi, are those two scopes the same. I said they are. They are both Night Force. However one is a higher power than than other and one has a target radical and the other a hunting redial. He smiled and said "OH". I swapped out rifles and sat at the bench. When I looked back he was gone. :dunno:

#62 Jerry, Jan 3, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
  3. kenpoprofessor

kenpoprofessor
    Expand Collapse

The only thing I'll add to this, after hearing many, many stories that always end badly concerning this particular alphabet agency.

Any person, who works for, with, or in any way with them, is a traitor to this country, and should suffer the fate of a traitor. I feel the same about the IRS.

Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

Clyde

#63 kenpoprofessor, Jan 3, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2013