Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

concealed carry wait time

Discussion in 'Volunteer Glockers' started by meyerbj81, May 6, 2009.

1. Hey guys...I live in MS now but will be moving to memphis soon for work. The state website says a permit will be issued within 90 days, but I've heard they are backlogged and it may take 4-6 months. Has anyone recently acquired one and if so how long did it take. Also I've had my MS license for a few years if that matters at all.

2. reciprocity should carry you over if I am not mistaken?

3. Well see I wasn't sure how that would work. I would be giving up my MS drivers license etc etc for TN. I knew they was a reciprocity agreement honoring each others permits but I was unsure if that meant a shortened wait time once I apply for the HCP in tennessee.
  4. 3dogs

3dogs LG1 disciple

Feb 18, 2005
    S/P Forum
    just renewed recently. sent it in 60 days early and it took more than 90 days for a renewal. arrived the day after expiration. good luck.
  5. myg30

Jul 6, 2007
    Welcome to TN. Mine also took 90+ days to renew. A letter was sent to me saying that "IT" was my permit till I received my card.

Gov. layoffs dont help this much but they want to increase the taxes to build a new bigger convention centre here in Nash.

Good luck, be safe.

6. loki1701

loki1701 Earthling

Feb 11, 2001