Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

Comptac Infidal OVER the waistband???

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by ViennaGambit, Nov 3, 2011.

1. ViennaGambit

Dec 19, 2009
    Might be a stupid question, but just got a Comptac Infidel for my G26 - its pretty comfortable IWB, but I think I like it better over the waistband and under my belt when wearing an untucked shirt - doesnt pull on my pants as much when sitting.

Are there any reasons, OTHER THAN WORSE CONCEALMENT (I'm in AZ so if it shows its not a biggie), that I'm overlooking why I wouldnt want to carry OWB with an IWB holster like this?

I'm sure there are better OWB holsters out there, but... this seems to work and after spending the $65, it would be nice if I could use it OWB and IWB... With that said, can anyone recommend a good OWB holster on par with the Comptac Inifidel's comfort and quality?

2. dosei

Mar 22, 2005
    Upstate SC
    Other than loss of concealment, nothing really wrong with BWB carry (Between Waistband and Belt). There are even holsters specifically design to be carried just that way.
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2011

3. kendric98

Oct 29, 2008
    Get a crossbreed or am m tack and never look back.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
  4. ViennaGambit

Dec 19, 2009
    thanks guys - was giving it more thought and the belt clip on the Infidel is just too bulky - the mtac and supertuck (great suggestion) got it right with clip placement and I'll be returning the infidel tomorrow...