Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

Comp Tac paddle holster

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by sigman69, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Hello, I am looking at getting one of these for IDPA and was wondering if it would work also for CCW, it will be glock 19
  2. tnedator

tnedator Lifetime Member

May 22, 2009
    Depends on your concealment garment. You might want to opt for the canted version if you want it to do double duty.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

3. the concealment garment would be a button down shirt, and a tshirt underneath it...the button down shirt would not be buttoned.

4. tnedator

tnedator Lifetime Member

May 22, 2009
    I have a couple I use on the range. If your concealment garment is good for an OWB and you have a decent belt, I think it would be fine.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
  5. Fisherman

Feb 18, 2012
    South Carolina
    Depends, a bit, on your build. Probably easier for a for a person with a little beef rather than a skinny one. :fishing:
  6. troy_v

Jul 3, 2007
    Rocky Mountains
    I'm a big fan of Comp-Tac's paddle holsters. That's what I prefer to have for concealed carry (with a sturdy belt). I have them for my PF9, Glock 29, and Ruger LCR. I like the FBI cant.

My latest CC pistol of choice is a Springfield XD-S 45. I keep begging Comp-Tac to make a paddle holster for it but they claim demand doesn't support it. Ugggggh.
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2013