close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Commendation - Condemnation

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by pogi, Jan 23, 2007.

1. Wp.22

Wp.22
    Expand Collapse

FAFA A. mabilis ba SFIDVOATS nila?

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. pogi

pogi
    Expand Collapse
    Nuon

Haha.
    Next opportunity Ed.
    It's Manila Q at 2/F One Archer's Place just beside Bro. Andrew Gonzales' Hall (with 7Eleven & Allied Bank at ground floor). Walang dimsum & dumplings. ALL innovated Pinoy recipes. Small place lang siya-but concept is different. Go to open chiller and choose what you wanna have. All vacuum packed for sealed in freshness and flavor.

Text ka kung punta ka dun.

3. Allegra

Allegra
    Expand Collapse

Hindi pards, you can book thru their alabang office
    http://lafrondosa.com/

It's been awhile since I've been to laiya
    Sementeado na pala dun
    Someone is bound to ask how does Palm beach compare to aquatico ( the other high end resort sa laiya )
    Aquatico has rooms ( and the price ) to make you go hwaw!
    Kaso mejo a little crowded ang rooms tabi tabi,and they have a bar
    Kung beach gimik siguro , mas aquatico

If you want tahimik and relaxation , i'd go palm beach
    Strange my kids preferred palm beach

4. Allegra

Allegra
    Expand Collapse

didnt get to ride kasi di daw pwede
    Masyado malakas mga habagat like alon last weekend
    sawi si colin farrell
    But I'm guessing mabilis kasi the engine took up half of the boat
    Duguan nga mga kayakers pag semplang sa buhangin sa lakas ng alon :)

5. pogi

pogi
    Expand Collapse
    Nuon

Ganda. Tinitingnan ko pa lang pics nare-relax nako eh. Thanks.
    I will book with Ara.

#225 pogi, Aug 29, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2012
  6. Wp.22

Wp.22
    Expand Collapse

dapat naka white havana shirt ka while sfeeding on the sfidvoat bwahahahah. Collin Farrel:rofl:

7. pogi

pogi
    Expand Collapse
    Nuon

Reviving...
    CONDEMNATION for 1 Lintik na Telco.

2 months back, while my favorite one is "installing state of the art improvements", tried another Telco.

Initial stages were full of callings and nice voices and good service promises and follow-ups to make you sign up. After I signed up and paid the advance subs fee...nowhere will you find those nice voices AGAIN. Service? Same with that of my fave. Drop calls? Pre-preho lang.

Worst is, exactly 5 days before the first due date NOT NICE VOICES but REMINDERS from maybe a hired-agency were always at my phone REMINDING me to pay on the coming due date. This was done every day.

Got irritated and did not pay on due date. Wanted to check what those "REMINDING VOICES" will do. 4 days passed, I instructed staff to pay and give those "REMINDING VOICES" a call stating the payment.

Worst again is, after staff paid for account, called, reported the payment, she was reminded of the next bill which will be due next month. OMG!!!

I am again receiving calls REMINDING me that P1,000+ ONLY...refit...ONLY will be due in the next 5 days.

Para bagang pagka-laki laki ng utang ko at tatakbuhan ko ungas na yan.

Nakupo. Buti na lang 6 months lang holding period ko sa pinutukan ng lintik na yan.

In between the lines:
    Money is primary, the ONLY, nothing else, the driving factor behind the biz. SERVICE? Anak ng... sino lolokohin niyo? Ala namang pinagbago.

Tingin ko masyadong MUKHANG PERA.

Some may rationalize: It's the duty of the agency & they do it that way.

My reply: YES. But can it (it na lang itatawag ko) not issue instructions to the agency NOT to be so. To be A BIT PROFESSIONAL?

8. horge

horge
    Expand Collapse
    -=-=-=-=-
    Lifetime Member

Puso mo... :)

9. Allegra

Allegra
    Expand Collapse

is it true new cars released since july of last year wala pa din license plates?

10. CatsMeow

CatsMeow
    Expand Collapse

Re: Robinsons Ermita

Last Saturday noon I parked my car at Robinsons Ermita. When I came back mid-afternoon the bag I placed in the passenger's seat was gone, although the doors were still locked. I reported it to security, hoping that there would be CCTV footage, only to find out that there are no cameras covering the parking spaces. In that bag were my IDs, my faithful old camera (had to buy its replacement yesterday), bank passbook and other equipment, plus a magazine I had yet to finish reading. IDs and bankbooks can be replaced, but it should not have happened.

Now excuse me if I will now be much more warier when shopping at Robinsons Ermita, where things disappear and the security is clueless.

11. pogi

pogi
    Expand Collapse
    Nuon

Pero Bro, how's the door window glass? Intact?

12. CatsMeow

CatsMeow
    Expand Collapse

Yes, everything intact. Doors were still locked, I lock them manually. Everything looking normal except for the missing bag. I'm still brooding over that beloved 5 year old point-and-shoot camera of mine, though the new one is more powerful the pictures are not as good. Probably some very efficient thieves there.

And with no CCTV we'll never know, allegedly they're still in the process of installing them... inexcusable. I ought to fire off an indignant email to Robinsons management. The security wouldn't answer me directly if there were similar cases.

And the injunction against leaving valuables in the car should not be an excuse. In the first place, the car itself is a valuable that should have been guarded assidiously.

#232 CatsMeow, Jan 23, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2013