close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Colt Mustang

Discussion in '1911 Forums' started by Carolina Drifter, Oct 26, 2012.

1. ca survivor

ca survivor

Dec 25, 2011
    Florida
    as I understand, Colt started making the Mustang again

2. Carolina Drifter

Carolina Drifter CLM

May 27, 2007
    NW SC
    So, I have a 1993 unfired NIB Mustang and have no idea what it's worth> Need help.

3. Paul7

Paul7 New Guy

Dec 16, 2004
    East of Eden
    I have a new model Mustang and it is great.

4. cyphertext

cyphertext

Jan 6, 2004
    Dallas
    Before Colt started making them again, I would see them at gun shows for $750 and up, depending on condition.

5. NAS T MAG

NAS T MAG

Feb 12, 2007
    Northern Ohio
    Just looked it up in my latest Gun Trader's Guide (2010), so maybe not totally up to date.

NIB Blued $467
    NIB Nickel $538

6. KML

KML Millennium Member

Sep 11, 1999
    If you are thinking of selling,you are two years late.They were selling on gun broker for $900 in like new condition before Sig started selling their P238 copy.Oncethey hit the dealers in bulk two years ago they dropped back down to around $400.This is why Colt brought them back,they finally saw somebody making money on their design.It did not matter that people were asking Colt for 10 years to bring it back with all of the states offering new CCW laws.Ruger jumped on it first with their LCP .380 ,then Sig with their P238,then after ten's of thousands were sold Colt brings the Mustang back.

7. In Colt's new ad it says it is not just a reintroduced Mustang, but a total remake. Upgraded for accuracy and reliability.