close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Colt LE6920 In Stock $1050

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by rookie1, Apr 17, 2013.

1. CC99

CC99

Mar 15, 2001
    The balance of the pencil bbl was the deciding factor for me in getting the 6720, no carry handle though. Got to love the 1:7 ratio, though.

I would also sell the MaTech BUIS, even though the .mil plans to go with them. They dial-in a range between 200 -800 yards, some say it makes a difference.

2. CJStudent

CJStudent Fenced In

Nov 3, 2005
    KY
    They're the current standard issue rear sight for M4 carbines, at least every one I've seen. They're a POS, and tend to have the range setting try to dial itself when it gets caught on your gear. I'd replace it with a Troy folding rear or DD or LMT fixed rear, personally.

3. PEC-Memphis

PEC-Memphis Scottish Member

Oct 19, 2006
    Doh ?
    I'll give ya $1050 for the pair - you'll still have money for shipping :)

4. Hey thanks. Go ahead and send the cash. :rofl:

5. ParabellumChambered

ParabellumChambered

Jan 11, 2013
    Florida
    It is about time prices start going back to normal. I'm sure Obama is upset.

6. Ftttu

Ftttu

Dec 19, 2011
    Texas
    I'd pay that no problem since it already has Magpul grips and stock. Too bad I picked up an AR locally here on Father's Day for a little over $400 more.

I got one of those piston driven Ruger SR-556 AR versions. Just a little over 100 rounds so far, but really happy with it. They feel like a regular gas operated, but are way cleaner.

I put my duty carry request in today so I hope to get the OK next week. Not that I'm unhappy with my assigned Bushmaster M4, I just like new and better toys.