close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Colorado wildfires will soon be extinguished

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Ruble Noon, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Kablam

Kablam

Jan 12, 2005

2. Lethaltxn

Lethaltxn

Mar 23, 2010
    Texas
    My folks are out there right now. I need to call them to make sure they're ok.

3. Kablam

Kablam

Jan 12, 2005
    Doesn't look it gets better before it gets worse. Really hot and dry out here. Big fires up there and in New Mexico.

4. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A
    Just flew in from Colorado a couple of days ago (visiting friends in Boulder). You could see the smoky haze from their house. Evidently, at its peak, my friends could see the black clouds billowing from the fires.

Beautiful state -- what a shame...

5. I'm in Colorado Springs and the fire is still raging. Our town is "ok" but the fire is running along the hillside towards Palmer Lake, Larkspur, and the Woodland Park area. The news isn't offering much in the way of up to the minute information but the community is doing their best to take care of those forced from their homes. The scene here is really wild. Seems like the Air Force Academy, northeast side of the Springs, is safe and the cadets are ok to return to their housing. See what happens.

6. B_RAD

B_RAD

Jan 2, 2008
    NW AR
    Pretty sure my Dad's house was destroyed. Sucks.