Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

Colorado shooter tied to OWS San Diego movement

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by Vee Kay, Jul 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angry Fist

Angry Fist Dehumanizer® Lifetime Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Hellbilly Hill
    I'm out of tinfoil. ****it. It's 2012.

Get your **** together. It's on!

2. hogship

hogship It's MY Island

This doesn't surprise me at all. The Occupy Wall Street movement is filled with people who want to believe in something, but don't use any wisdom, judgement, or factual information to justify their beliefs.

I saw these same people in the anti-war protests during the VN war. They begin with a false "high ground" philosophy that is rooted in fantasy ideology.........

If this is true about the Colorado shooter, you can bet the connections to OWS will not be reported by the MSM.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2012
  3. The_Gun_Guru

The_Gun_Guru Build the Wall

It wouldn't surprise me if we learn that the demoCRAPS actually funded this maniacs undertakings! Leave it to them to do whatever it takes to make the sheeple of this once mighty nation cower in fear.

Trust no one!

Especially a demoCRAP!!!!:wavey:

4. pspez

May 3, 2006
    Coconut Creek, Fl
    That Brian Ross and George Stephonapolis tried to connect him to the tea party.:steamed:
  5. isp2605

Oct 2, 2002
    He might be connected to OWS but that photo sure doesn't prove it. The article claims it was taken in San Diego, CA. Why are NYPD officers making an arrest in San Diego? Those LEOs shown in the picture are NYPD, not SD LEOs. Also, if you do some checking you'll find the person being arrested in the picture is Ari Cowen.
  6. RussP

RussP Moderator

Jan 23, 2003
    Central Virginia
    I'm curious. How do you recognize those officers as NYPD?

NYPD wears the same department patch on both sleeves. Those guys have two different patches.
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.