Collection Complete!

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by BMiracletx, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Well guys, after several years, my goal has been achieved! I now own one of each of the available Glock models (not counting various Gens).

I have a 17, 17L, 19, 20sf, 21gen4, 22gen4, 23gen4, 24, 26, 27, 29sf, 30sf, 31gen4, 32gen4, 33gen4, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, and 39!

Now, if the 25 and 28 .380 models ever become available here in the US, and maybe if I ever get a class III and can get an 18, then I would truly have them all! But for now, this is the best that I can do. :supergrin:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Collection complete (DPD) General Glocking Sep 15, 2013
    Completed my G17, G19, G26 Collection Today ! General Glocking Feb 19, 2013
    Need Glock 23 Gills to Complete Collection Glock Collector's Club Jan 6, 2013
    My Collection is COMPLETE (I think!) General Firearms Forum Jul 3, 2012
    How can I complete my OD collection? Glock Collector's Club Oct 19, 2011

3. Congrats! I'm still a long ways out from completing the family

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

4. This thread is meaningless until you get a "congrats" from bac.:rofl:
  5. Congratulations! All I collect are beer steins and calories.
  6. samurairabbi

samurairabbi Dungeon Schmuck

We would be even MORE impressed if you could come up with an original Glock 7.
  7. Congrats! :cool:

Very nice collection.
  8. :rofl::rofl:
  9. NICE & congrats!! I just need a G22, G36, & G29 to complete my Glock. This is without the long slides, G7, GAP, & 357 Glocks, which I really don't have any desire to get! Unless I get them free! lol:cool:
  10. Wow, nice work. No family photo?
  11. HKLovingIT

HKLovingIT Resident Evil

Congratulations! Now post a pic so we can enjoy too! :wavey:
  12. Joshhtn

Joshhtn The eBay Guy
    Silver Member

13. Aaahhh the elusive Glock G7 LOL. I dont see a Compensated model in your list, you are not done yet. If you dont have a RTF2 you need one of those as well and a green one and a tan one.
    Pics pics pics.
    Have you done the G30/G36 hybrid? I would put my G23 in the dresser and EDC that gun or the G30S if I had one.
  14. C'mon, you know the rules man! Pics or it didn't happen.

15. Pics forthcoming! My G17L is on its way to my FFL! I might have been a little premature... but once I pick it up I will get a picture for all of you! As for the various frame styles, I have an FDE 17, and a NiB 19, might pick up a OD if I can find one, won't get an RTF2 cuz I hate the gills, and prob wont get a compensated one because if I want muzzle blast I shoot my big guns.
    As for the Glock 7, I don't want to confirm or deny my possession of one...
  16. What about all the C models? 17L and 24 ported and unported? Sorry, get back to work.
  17. Like I said above... I have no desire for the C models or ported, and have the 24 and 17L... guess some people will always be haters...
    #17 BMiracletx, Feb 12, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2013
  18. Bruce M

Very impressive! At the risk of asking what may be impossible, which one do you like best?

And there it is!!
  19. glowrod

glowrod Fightin' Fire

Now there's money well spent.
  20. Well, it really depends on what I am doing?! If CCW carrying, I usually rotate my 19, 26, 23, 27, 38, 39, 36, 30sf.

If out in the field hunting, its my 20sf.

If just range plinking and shooting small groups, then the nod goes to my 34, 35, 31, 22, 31, 21 (haven't shot the 24 yet, 17L still on its way here).

I like them all! It might be easier to ask which one I like the least... thats the 33 and 36!