Cold Spring MN Officer down

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by BlackPaladin, Nov 30, 2012.

1. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. (Revelation 21:4 KJV)

Praying for that day...

:fallenofficer:

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Prayers... :fallenofficer:

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

3. TBO

TBO Why so serious?
    CLM

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Frater, ave atque vale

Funeral is at 11am on Wed.

4. pesticidal

CLM

5. :fallenofficer:

How many more?

6. janice6

Platinum Member

So let the cop go home to his family too.

Oh, wait, he can't. What the hell is this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hold him.

7. There must be more to the investigation than is being shared at this time. Hopefully we get more updates soon.

8. RussP

#28 RussP, Dec 4, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2012
  9. Russ, I am highly tempted to post about the suspect being released without charges, but I'll refrain. Eric, Mrs. Kitty, you, and I don't need headaches.

Janice6, keep up the indignation. It is very reassuring to see some in the public outraged.

10. RussP

We have a word filter that replaces objectionable words with ****. Preview your post. Make sure the **** are there. Submit...

11. I already told Santa that I was naughty this year and don't give a cat's meow. Let him be the obese judgmental person of unmarried parental units. :supergrin:

It's almost Hanukkah anyway!

12. Peace now be with you Officer Decker, I hope you could see how many of us cared for you today.

13. TBO

TBO Why so serious?
    CLM

14. TBO

TBO Why so serious?
    CLM

15. TBO

TBO Why so serious?
    CLM

16. Sounds weird. Methinks there are still many unanswered (or at least unpublished) questions in this case. I hope the investigation continues.

17. Deployment Solu

Deployment Solu Kydex Crafter

RIP Brother.

18. Not knowing anything except what's in this thread makes it hard to judge. I have seen instances where an officer leaves after being involved in a situation where a fellow officer is killed. Usually it's just because they are all torn up over it and doubting themselves. You can't run scared on duty. However, something smells bad with this situation.

RIP