close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

CO killer is from San Diego from a nice family

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by tongix, Jul 20, 2012.

1. tongix

tongix

:steamed:Just sad as they reveal more of this killer's background. What went wrong with him is the million dollar question.

2. vikingsoftpaw

vikingsoftpaw DEPLORABLE ME!

I'd like to wipe that crap eating grin off his face.

Most likely the same a Dillon and Kliebold, the Columbine Killers.

A slightly whacked suburban white kid, who's parents and influence were able to gloss over any legal and mental health issues in his past.

I've seen his picture for the first time this morning. He looks like a typical smug-ass-hipster, who thinks he's privy to some secret philosophy we aren't evolved enough to understand.

With all of the accoutrements he used in the attack, I'd put money on him being a serious gamer type. In a couple of days he will be looking for the reset button to push.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2012

3. Jay9928

Jay9928 Buddy Revell

Probably another Jared Loughner. I am sure we are going to hear tons more about this recent shooter's background, political interests, etc, etc, etc

4. tongix

tongix

He liken himself as the Joker of the batman comics. This is an impersonation of that charaacter. He could be very sick , hearing voices typical of schizophrenia.

5. M&P Shooter

M&P Shooter Metal Member

He needs to be put down instead of housed and studied:steamed:

6. CBennett

CBennett

Hes NUTS...people that are nuts are just nuts they go wrong then stuff like this happens.

7. tongix

tongix

If you observe some kookiness in someone's behavior , better watch out. They may appear normal but they drift towards that hellhole that no one knows.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2012
  8. 9jeeps

9jeeps

Report I read said he couldn't find a job, having a Masters. I've known a bunch of Masters...

I don't think I ever met one that had a job. Just no common sense flowed through their skulls.

Not to say they're all nuts. But.....???? Seems they get too schmart for their developing brains.

Perhaps if he'd gone on to get a PHD. He would have caught up with himself and thought through what he was doing.

As it is. He should fry. For he has wasted all he could be.:dunno:

9. Steel Head

Steel Head Tactical Cat

This for the win.

10. tongix

tongix

Blame it on the economy as most say. Having a masteral or PhD is not a guarantee nowadays to get the job you wanted. Just bad mojo for most out there.

11. XDRoX

XDRoX

Can't tell if you're kidding but that's just silly. I have my masters. So does my wife and both my sisters. We're all very normal people and all have never had a problem finding great jobs.

I never was the best student though. Got mostly B's through my Masters program.:supergrin:

12. larry_minn

larry_minn Silver Member Millennium Member

I call BS he couldn't find a job. He just couldn't find the "JOB" that was worthy of what he felt his abilities and worth.

There are jobs out there. I could be driving a pickup hauling hogs in less then a week. 3 days a week driving max allowable hrs, sleepin in back of pickup to keep hrs under DOT. Others load/unload/ wash trailer.
    I don't care to do it. BTW other two days you haul livestock to markets. Tons of short trips/where you load animals you don't know. Some mean, some gentle, some sick....

I get people offer me jobs couple times a yr. None are great pay, I am doing ok and have free time. I don't have a masters. My wife does.

13. OrangePwr9

OrangePwr9

Lots of mental illness flying under the radar these days. Academia is one place where it flourishes. In many cases people have done it to themselves with drugs...and they feel they're completely normal.

A free society cannot accomodate very much of this. If the crazies cannot be taken out of circulation, the freedoms will eventually disappear.