Glock Talk banner

CNN more gun control poll

12K views 24 replies 21 participants last post by  m1s90 
#1 · (Edited)
http://edition.cnn.com/

Currently at...

Do the recent shooting rampages highlight the need for more gun control?
Yes 60% 7266
No 40% 4939
Total Votes: 12205

#6 ·
Agreed..and on another CNN topic ..is it me or does CNN only show fluff news.Never anything about our wars or other news-worthy material.Its hard to find news at all anymore.(on tv..some papers are ok)
Yup, CNN used to be a great source. These days, they're simply a liberal, pandering entity that serves an agenda other than reporting the news. :dunno:

That's why I watch BBC America more than any other source over the last 6 months.

Stupid CNN.

#7 ·
Yup, CNN used to be a great source. These days, they're simply a liberal, pandering entity that serves an agenda other than reporting the news. :dunno:

That's why I watch BBC America more than any other source over the last 6 months.

Stupid CNN.
Thunderbolt..I couldnt agree more .. Where I live the pbs radio station plays bbc world service all night and thats where I go for news I can trust(as much as you can trust news).They are everywhere and they seem pretty fair.Ill hear things on the world service I wont hear for days on the American news channels.Plus they seem to be the only place I can hear about whats going on with our wars..Good show..Im getting satellite radio just for the BBC world service

#8 · (Edited)
This is the kind of people that they have voting in polls at CNN it looks like the morons want the leak to go on

Are you hopeful that BP has stopped the Gulf oil leak?
Read Related Articles
This is not a scientific poll
No75%8723
Yes25%2853
Total votes: 11576

#9 ·
This is the kind of people that they have voting in polls at CNN it looks like the morons want the leak to go on

Are you hopeful that BP has stopped the Gulf oil leak?
Read Related Articles
No75%8723
Yes25%2853
Total votes: 11576
:rofl:What kind of poll is that?...
Hell, what kind of answers are those?!? :rofl:

#10 ·
Most folks have a knee jerk reaction to unfortunate incidents where some nut goes berserk with a weapon but have almost no reaction when one is used to prevent such an occurance.

#11 ·
"Gun control" is a broad term which could mean some things many here would agree with, such as more thorough background checks and exclusion of mentally ill from purchase/carry.

Gun control, as in 'controlling everyone, limiting magazine cap, and "assault weapons" is a joke, and thankfully I think Obama was talked out of a new AWB.

#15 ·
"Gun control" is a broad term which could mean some things many here would agree with, such as more thorough background checks and exclusion of mentally ill from purchase/carry.

Gun control, as in 'controlling everyone, limiting magazine cap, and "assault weapons" is a joke, and thankfully I think Obama was talked out of a new AWB.
What kind of Cool Aid are you drinking????? THATS EXACTLY WHAT HE WANTS

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.