close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Club admission cost me 26+22+25.

Discussion in 'The 10 Ring' started by Breadman03, May 30, 2012.

1. I just picked up a 29SF for 73, if my math is correct. I traded a G26, a S&W 22A, and $25 for a NIB G29SF. His asking price was $519.

I've been keeping my eyes open for a 29SF for about 8 months with no luck at a good price. I walked into my LGS just as the FEDEX driver dropped a box from Smyrna loaded with a 29SF and 4x20SF's. As of now, there is 1 20SF left in the shop.

The test fire date is 5/16/2012. The magazines are for 3rd gen, with only 1 magazine cutout.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 30, 2012
  2. KenMac

KenMac

Nov 21, 2011
    Congratulations!!!!!!! You now have a very faithful friend for life!

3. nickE10mm

nickE10mm F.S.F.O.S.

Apr 13, 2004
    Wichita, KS
    btw, what are the first three letters of your serial number? mine is "TAN" but my envelope didn't have a date on it (like it normally does) and I'm trying to nail down the manufacture date.

4. TGR. My date was printed on the fourth line of the label.

5. nickE10mm

nickE10mm F.S.F.O.S.

Apr 13, 2004
    Wichita, KS
    Cool ... my date wasn't anywhere on my label.... booo! oh well. i've narrowed the date down to a monrh or so range between april and may 2012

6. BTW, your signature is a mantra I picked up in the USMC. Too many people rush the speed, not realizing that speed comes with skill.

7. nickE10mm

nickE10mm F.S.F.O.S.

Apr 13, 2004
    Wichita, KS
    I think I picked that line up from a movie... "Shooter" I think (which was about a USMC Sniper).... but the movie got it from the book "Point of Impact" which I read years back, as well.

Good stuff.

8. dm1906

dm1906 Retired SO

Sep 7, 2010
    PRK (Kalifornia)
    Is there a different 3 digit capitol letter code on the barrel? If so, I can run it for the date. If it's the same (TAN), then you have a non-standard date code. I've seen a few of these lately, but not all.

9. Angry Fist

Angry Fist The Original® Lifetime Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Hellbilly Hill