close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Closings or Layoffs Since Obama Won

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by pipedreams, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Flying-Dutchman

Flying-Dutchman

Oct 10, 2007
    Hedge fund operator?

2. Angry Fist

Angry Fist Dehumanizer® Lifetime Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Hellbilly Hill
    Then there's the guys that have been lining my pockets to bust my ass for THEM for years. **** trickles down. These guys are no longer interested in buying property to pay me to help them flip. Around heah, I'm the best at what I do, which is make other people money while making a good living as a finisher. Now, I'm ****ed. What now? Is a poor man gunna sign my next 100 paychecks?

3. Great job numb nuts you have outed a smart and successful retired early business owner the gas bag Obama must be proud of you. Very impressive your tireless investigation identified that a person retired or semi retire has time to pursue hobbies and interests great job. Thank you Sherlock *********.:upeyes:

4. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon "Cracker"

Feb 18, 2009
    For sure. Remember when Pelosi told us that food stamps and unemployment checks created jobs? We have a record number on food stamps and we have record unemployment. The economy is poised to take off like a rocket.

5. QNman

QNman resU deretsigeR Silver Member

Oct 5, 2005
    St. Louis, MO
    I'd :rofl: if it was so ironic.

:cheers:

6. jdavionic

jdavionic NRA Member

May 1, 2008
    Yep...the rocket has launched
    [​IMG]

7. pugman

pugman

May 16, 2003
    Wisconsin
    Considering NASA's cuts under Obama...the rocket's launch is under reconsideration

8. Glock26z

Glock26z

Jul 17, 2010
    What is really going to happen is this,business are going to close up,change names,hire PART TIME people only,and not have unions bugging them for pensions and exorbatant raises that we cannot even afford. I would like to see unions get out of the white house and government all together.

9. Angry Fist

Angry Fist Dehumanizer® Lifetime Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Hellbilly Hill
    There's always the Ruskies.

10. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A

[​IMG]

11. Fear Night

Fear Night NRA Life Member

Dec 18, 2005
    Sweet Home Alabama
    The company I work for currently has an IT department of a little over 200 people. They just announced they are laying off 50 of those 200, which was hinging on Obama getting re-elected. Luckily, I'm not one of them.

12. ballr4lyf

ballr4lyf

Jan 3, 2012
    Makes you wonder what will happen to car prices after a year or so... They'll try to avoid layoffs because it would make the CEO(bama) look bad. The unions will naturally demand higher compensation just because they can. And don't forget the rising cost of health insurance and energy required to keep the plants running. I foresee all of these costs being pushed onto the pricetags of vehicles. Say goodbye to the $16k car.

13. Glock26z

Glock26z

Jul 17, 2010
    You will not be able to buy the car you want,get a loan or pay the car taxes each year. Just keep what you have and then watch car prices in the future come down. Car dealers will then close up shop,and,O will be thinking why?????.

14. snerd

snerd

Apr 20, 2007