Clone case feeder

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by saddleman, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Anybody have the clone case feeder from budget reloader on a dillon. If so, how do you like it? Looks like they are about $110 cheaper than the one from dillon.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. shotgunred

shotgunred reloading nut

I have never even heard of it. do you have a link?

3. I don't know what the case feeder from 'Budget Reloader' is like. It might be better than Dillon for all I know but I'd rather spend the $100 and know I have a company that will stand behind their product and basically service it forever.

Good luck with your decision.

4. I would be curious to see that myself....

5. I have a budget case feeder, my right hand :supergrin:

6. Man.... If Jack were here he'd be all over that one..lol.

Hmmm, At 139.. I'd say that would be worth a try. Only thing I'd rather see, is the black plastic drop tube, I'd rather it be clear, so you can see flipped cases, etc.. (It looks like it has slots cut in it, but I'm not sure if that would allow you to see all the cases)..

The other cool thing, it looks like he sells the parts to fix it should something go wrong with it (ie, motor, etc..) and they are fairly inexpensive.

Pretty smart though.

#7 IndyGunFreak, Jan 30, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
  7. Casefeed warranty is 1yr. It's an electronic/electric device so it's not covered by the "No BS" warranty.

IGF

8. IIRC the one linked above will only work with some pistol cases.

9. Looks like they have made some changes but only .223 rifle cases and no pistol cases longer than 38spl.

10. Sometimes saving $100 is not saving anything .