close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Clinton in 2010: If It Doesn't Work In Two Years, 'Vote Us All Out Then'

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DOC44, Jun 14, 2012.

1. DOC44

DOC44

Jan 10, 2004
    in my recliner

2. JBnTX

JBnTX Bible Thumper

Aug 28, 2008
    Fort Worth Texas
    Come this November, Clinton just might regret suggesting that course of action.

3. pugman

pugman

May 16, 2003
    Wisconsin
    Considering a good portion of Obama's base doesn't understand the word "work" I doubt he has much to worry about

4. aircarver

aircarver Ride Continues Silver Member

Or.... he has an ulterior motive .......:supergrin:

5. DOC44

DOC44

Jan 10, 2004
    in my recliner
    They don't call him "Slick Willie" for nothing.

Doc44

6. cowboy1964

cowboy1964

Sep 4, 2009
    U.S.A.
    But you don't understand. The mess they inherited from Bush was even worse than anyone realized. So you can't hold them to anything they promised. :upeyes:

Last edited: Jun 15, 2012
  7. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

Jan 26, 2001
    you folks forget the growing number of incompetent people we have in this country, citizen and non citizen voters.

8. pugman

pugman

May 16, 2003
    Wisconsin
    Which I partially adhere to. Let me explain. For the record, I voted for neither Bush Jr or O in any election. I will not be voting for O in November.

I think history will see W's presidency was one of the worst in history. I think they will see voting in O compounded the problem. People like to say "it took a Carter to get a Reagan" well its because of a Bush we got an Obama.

Lets face facts: 1) Bush and company divided this country to the point the Democrats could have run anyone and won 2) Its hard to say his presidency was handing over the country in good shape

What I hold O responsible for is the fact he should have attempted to right the country first before trying to push stuff like Obamacare through. If he would have just tried to have a C+/B- type of presidency I think he would have had a easy time this November. A list of small successes would be worth gold now. As someone who votes issues and results I can hardly count a single victory in his column.

What I hold him accountable for is playing textbook politics and playing to his support groups rather than doing his job....which I guess in politics today is playing to your support groups.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2012