close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Clinicals, clinicals, clinicals

Discussion in 'Firefighter/EMS Talk' started by Alpha752, Nov 15, 2004.

1. Alpha752

Alpha752

Aug 16, 2002
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Man im getting tired. Working 40 hours to pay bills, 15 hours a week of class, and 16-20 hours of clinicals a week. This is killing me, but im learning a lot.

Any tips to make time last longer or how to get through this? I got the lots of caffene part down.

Russ

2. Just keep ingesting the caffeine and keep your eye on that light at the end of the tunnel. Despite what you may feel now, it's not a train! :joker:

3. medic0079

medic0079

Nov 1, 2004
    gainesville
    ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS!!!!!!!
    ahhh to be a student again i miss school!!!!

4. TerraMedicX

TerraMedicX

Sep 26, 2004
    Boulder, CO

So do I! Best 6 months of my life!!

Nate.

5. G21FAN

G21FAN Useless loser Millennium Member

Apr 23, 1999
    Pell City, Alabama
    "Clinicals" good experience for the most part, Free labor for the hospitals L and D, ER, Surgury, And Dialysis departments. I had to do over 800 actual hours in my Basic, Intermediate, and Paramedic classes at Gadsten State Community College in Gadsten when Larry Godsten was still teaching. Ugh!hours sux and had to do a few 16 hour shifts to get them done in time.

6. obxprnstar

obxprnstar Goth Lover

Jan 8, 2003
    Zombie Patrol
    Clinicals, man I did 5p-5a or 6p-6a in the ER. Drove a jeep wrangler and never had a problem staying awake on the drive to my GF's, then I traded in the jeep on a Ford Ranger. Woke up as I ran off the road, scared the you know what out of me.