close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Climate change is responsible for Chicago's huge homicide rate

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by cowboy1964, Jan 30, 2013.

1. cowboy1964

cowboy1964

Sep 4, 2009
    U.S.A.
  2. jaws48

jaws48

Apr 7, 2007
    AZ

3. EOS

EOS

May 30, 2012
    Central Kentucky
    Wow, why do people listen to these babbling horse asses? It's a shame so many Americans lack the capacity for basic thought and keep putting these people into power.

4. Havasu

Havasu

Dec 19, 2009
    LHC, Arizona
    I was not aware of that fact. I'm glad we don't have climate change where I live.

5. English

English

Dec 24, 2005
    London
    Six million years ago, plus or minus three and a half years, climate change drove our ape like ancestors out of the forest into the Savannah and precipitated the evolution of Homo sapiens. H. sapiens' way of life involved killing members of neighboring groups whenever possible and those that were best at this were the ones who contributed most to the evolving gene pool. Large numbers of them eventually settled in Chicago where they continued to behave in their traditional manner. So it is undoubtedly true that climate change is responsible for the rate of murders in Chicago. What is not yet known is how the global warming of six million years ago was caused by human activities or even by George W. Bush.

English

6. concretefuzzynuts

concretefuzzynuts Brew Crew

Dec 27, 2011
    PNW
    :rofl: English, the gift that keeps on giving.

7. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Jan 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    Yep..

8. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

Aug 19, 2010
    Flyover,USA
    if they would only pass some kind of carbon tax all our ills would be solved :upeyes:

9. jeanderson

jeanderson Toga!... Toga! Platinum Member

Noun
    psychosis (pluralpsychoses)

1. (psychology) A severe mental disorder, sometimes with physical damage to the brain, marked by a deranged personality and a distorted view of reality.

10. pugman

pugman

May 16, 2003
    Wisconsin
    Dear Christie,

While I have enjoyed the legacy you continued for your father many, many, many times I'm going to have to go ahead and disagree with you on this one.

Saying climate change is responsible for Chicago's increase in murders is like saying the availablity of p*** contributes to it.

This said, I propose an experiment. Free Playboys to ever household in Chicago for a year - lets see how it plays out.

Sincerely,

Pugman (on his way to establish a Chicago P.O Box)

Last edited: Jan 31, 2013