close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

cleveland area

Discussion in 'Ohio Glockers' started by prscustom, Jul 29, 2007.

1. prscustom

prscustom Senior Member

Jun 18, 2006
    northern ohio
    I am looking for some local pawnshops that carry handguns. It seems everywhere I go is just jewelry and stuff. Anyone have any good expiriences at any particular stores? I'm getting the itch to buy a new piece but my funds are extreamly low b/c the wife has been off work since having our second baby. She would get p.o.ed if I spent $$$ on another handgun. Thanks for the help.

2. nehpets99

nehpets99

Mar 25, 2007
    Ohio
    Not a pawnshop, but you could look at Northfield Gun & Tackle. I've never dealt with them but their website says that they mostly deal with used firearms. If you're looking to buy new, I highly recommend LEOSS. It's an LEO looking to make a few bucks on the side, so email/call him with what you want and he'll quote you a price. All you're really paying for is shipping and a transfer fee. He was able to get me a gun $25 lower than the lowest price other shops around here were quoting me.

Can't really help you if you're trying to buy used since I've always bought new.