close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

City Wants Power to “Disarm Individuals” During Crisis

Discussion in 'Civil Liberties Issues' started by ERASER, Feb 26, 2013.

1. NEOH212

NEOH212 Diesel Girl

Mar 25, 2008
    North East Ohio
    And no one knows how many there are that don't but should.

Wrong. Three sides.

1. Their side.

2. Your side.

3. What actually happened.

I agree. Look at Rodney King and many incidents like his. Their actions were contradictory to the law from above.

:rofl:

Once upon a time maybe. Many old school officers I know are. Many of the new breed aren't. Most of the new ones I've met seem like they belong in Hitlers SS rather than on a police force.

Need proof?

Ask and you shall receive!

(See videos below.) :wavey:

Ethics and Morals.

Keep those two words in mind while you watch the following videos. (There are plenty more where those came from by the way.)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdqWI8HCNf8"]CA Police Chief: Guns Are Not a Defensive Weapon - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kassP7zI0qc&playnext=1&list=PL14636A484F79AADA&feature=results_main"]Dash Cam: Canton PD "Notification" Arrest & Officer Goes Berserk / Threatens - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoSLuG6Skcc"]Police Officer Fired after being Caught on Tape - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0yUpCi1_50"]Orlando Police Officer Assaults Woman - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB5uu7QPvoY"]Man shot on camera by the police - Police brutality - YouTube[/ame]

Sorry to tell you but the Dong is wrong.

(Too much dong on the brain will do that to you.)

:supergrin:

Last edited: Mar 4, 2013
  2. kingdong

kingdong

Jul 25, 2011
    You are clueless in general and KNOW little about the topics being discussed. Take care pal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

3. NEOH212

NEOH212 Diesel Girl

Mar 25, 2008
    North East Ohio

See ya!

:wavey:

:cheerleader::pepper::banana::broccoli:

4. NEOH212

NEOH212 Diesel Girl

Mar 25, 2008
    North East Ohio
    By the way dong (I hope you don't mind if I call you that) I'm sorry for making you look like a ass!

:wavey:

5. kingdong

kingdong

Jul 25, 2011
    You should be apologizing to all the other pro 2a/OCers because you hurt their cause so much. Nobody takes a delusional 10c head seriously. I'd call you biased but that would imply you understand what you are talking about.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

6. What amazes me is the people who keep asking: "Will the cops disarm their fellow citizens if ordered to?"

7. ugly8604

ugly8604

Sep 28, 2005
    Video #1 - Unethical? The guy says pistols are an offensive weapon. If that difference in opinion makes him "unethical," no wonder you were ridiculous enough to post the additional videos as "proof" of officers misconduct.

Video #2 - Canton cop in the worst part of town dealing with a "lawful" CCW holder there with a crack addict and a prostitute in his car. If you're doing with a car load of criminals and felons you need to talk tough. I'm betting you don't work in the ghetto with some of the dirt bags that dwell there on a daily basis, therefore your opinion on the matter is irrelevant. By the way, that badass Canton cop won in court and his getting his job back.

Video #3 - Cop whacks a suspect two to three times on the arms who, among multiple other people, fled from police during late night hours? :rofl: Yeah, what a horrible incident.

Video #4 - Cop tosses some drunk broad out of a bar onto her face at 2 am. She wasn't complying with is lawful commands and got tossed. You run the risk of injury if you disobey a lawful command. Get used to it. If you don't like it move somewhere where they allow law violators to walk all over the police.

Video #4 - Some random third world country. Completely irrelevant, what the hell are you trying to say by posting this?

No, not all police officer are angels, but the videos displayed above are a pathetic excuse at proving a point. :rofl:

8. GlockRik

GlockRik

Sep 14, 2001
    couldn't believe this when it was proposed and doubt anything like this passes anywhere in Al. in Al. city/county gun laws do not supercede state laws anyway.

the mayor is newly elected, an attorney as is her father and apparently a very elitist attitude. if she grew up in Al. she obivously wasn't paying attention.