close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Christianophobia, Or Fear Of Christianity

Discussion in 'Religious Issues' started by JBnTX, Dec 4, 2012.

1. token5gtd

token5gtd

Mar 6, 2011
    And then the ones in question would have EVERY right to say that the "accusers" themselves aren't real Christians either.

I mean, to be honest, if they were trying to put the fear of god into the boy, beating him (not to death of course) and telling him it was god's will would be a pretty damn sure way to get the job done.

2. Japle

Japle John, Viera, Fl

Feb 26, 2000
    Viera, Florida
    Says the happy guy who posted:

Christians can't even have a thread about Christian music without the resident atheists posting crap they know is insulting.

Yep, you are going to save the republic by posting anti-Christian messages in the Glock Talk Religious Issues Forum.

The issue is not a complex one. It's hatred and envy, plain, pure, and simple.

Elitist.

Many of the atheists on GT act like spoiled little brats.

You guys really are the lowest common denominator.

Do you seriously not understand how stupid your posts are?

:wow:
    If you look up “hypocrite”, you’ll find happyguy’s avatar.

3. token5gtd

token5gtd

Mar 6, 2011
    Christians don't know what hypocrite means, their god-gles make it so that if they WERE to look it up, they would only see "religious."

4. Glock36shooter

Glock36shooter

May 30, 2010
    In ancient Israel a child could get stoned to death for not honoring their parents. Seem fairly biblical to beat your kid to death for not worshiping God hard enough.

5. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

So you have no answer. Cool.

Regards,
    Comrade Happyguy :)

6. Glock36shooter

Glock36shooter

May 30, 2010
    I gave you an answer. You're a very unchrist-like christian.

However that makes you a very typical christian.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
  7. token5gtd

token5gtd

Mar 6, 2011
    True. I was going by the premise than any modern human being should have the common sense to know that killing your child under any circumstance is wrong... Because we all know that killing someone is the best way to teach them something.

Now having said that, I remember who we are talking about now.

8. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

You guys just can't take it that I don't subscribe to the doormat idea that you think a Christian should be. All my posts are true, but I wouldn't have posted them had you a shred of common decency.

Regards,

9. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

That is pure opinion on your part, based on your interpretation of what a Christian should be. In your world I should be a compliant little sheep who goes along with whatever you say and you can't take it that if we were speaking in person I'd be laughing in your face (and maybe pouring a beer over your head).

:rofl::rofl:

Regards,

10. It was King. He did tend to go over the edge on Catholics.

11. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

Back at you, you are completely self-absorbed and insulting.

That makes you a typical GT atheist.

Edit: Now of course, I have once again proven what a terrible Christian I am because I don't just accept an insult without a word. :shakehead:

Regards,

12. I celebrate the time off and celebrated Christmas bonuses when I got them. I would celebrate Ramadan the same way if it came with the same perks. I think everyone should get off Friday as well as Saturday and Sunday so the Muslims will have a day to worship and I will have another day off.

13. token5gtd

token5gtd

Mar 6, 2011
    What you see as insults really just exemplifies the ignorance, and arrogance on your part.

And yes, you are a terrible christian for not taking an "insult" without a word...what happened to turn the other cheek? Or is that just another part of the bible we've chosen to ignore now.

Proverbs 25???

14. Right. Catholics worship statues. :faint:

15. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

Regards,

16. Gills63

Gills63

Sep 26, 2012
    I know a few folks who I would say are living good Christian lives....none of them would act that way. I don't think Jesus would be impressed with you dumping a beer on someone and laughing in their face.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

17. If you're a fundamentalist, the answers are,

Yes

Yes

None.

18. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

Yeah, took them myself back a couple of thousand years ago, but that was before we had color film.

Regards,

19. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

Jesus wants men to live as brothers.

That's not something I haven't already done to my brother (and a couple of acquaintances as well). Sometimes you need to wake people up.

Don't act like such a pansy.

Regards,

20. JBnTX

JBnTX Bible Thumper

Aug 28, 2008
    Texas
    They bow down and pray to the Virgin Mary.