Chris Christie; loud-mouth, confused, self-promoter hopeful

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Skyhook, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Loading...

2. I wouldn't vote for him as Dog Catcher let alone President. SJ 40

3. JBnTX

JBnTX Texas

Chris Christie is a non player in the republican party.
    He'll never be president. He'll never even run, hopefully.

He's just the latest liberal media darling that the liberals trot out
    when they want something from him.

4. janice6

Platinum Member

Chris is what the liberals want to represent the Republican Party.

They want Conservatives to present a loser, for their benefit, again.

5. JBnTX

JBnTX Texas

EXACTLY!...:agree:

6. His name will be mentioned and he may actually run but he is done nationally as a GOP candidate. He probably has a better chance with the Dems.

7. Actually, I would rather he switched parties, as we have seen he is far more progressive than conservative.

Pity, for I did like his facing-off the teachers' union.

8. People around here were itching for him to run this last go around because of his union stance. I knew there was more to him than that.

9. yawn...another mad rino.

10. volsbear

volsbear IWannaBeSedated
    Lifetime Member

He's a joke.

And there's no way America votes a fat-ass into the White House.

11. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

He has 0 chance of being president, like he wants, so he's a shoe-in for Republican nominee. Maybe the next race will be Chris Christie vs Bobby Rush as we race to find candidates at the bottom of the barrel.

#11 Bren, Feb 8, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2013
  12. I disagree. He will be the 2016 POTUS. Why do you think he is being so nuetral on the gun debate while running one of the most anti gun states in the country. The GOP knows better and is coaching him.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

13. He's a Media darling right now since he hugged Obama and help Zero win re-election.They'll (Media) will toy with himfor a while and then kick him under the bus like all Republicans they really hate.

14. volsbear

volsbear IWannaBeSedated
    Lifetime Member

America does not elect a fat slob as president. I don't care what his politics are. It doesn't happen. Hell he wouldn't even pass a physical.

.... and I actually like him.

#14 volsbear, Feb 8, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2013
  15. With me, it has more to do with a lying snake--- I mean, this is the year of the serpent, right?

16. Yep. What a sack of s***. A very large sack. He is what people on the east coast think is a conservative. Of course they also want to ban big drinks and styrofoam so.......

17. Man -- if the choice came down to Christie or Raul Castro -- I still don't think I could muster the enthusiasm to get off my @$$ and vote.

18. Put a little mustache on him -- the resemblance to Oliver Hardy in his later years is astonishing... :shocked:

19. I hate him. Sometimes I think I can smell him through the tv, just by looking at him. All greasy and sweaty with two week old mustard on his shirt.